The "I cancelled my XM" Roll call

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigarsandscotch

Smoke and drink up.
I want every former XM subscriber that has called and cancelled their account(s) to state so in this thread. I think it will be a great way to show how we feel. It is my intention for everyone that posts in this thread to just simply state that they cancelled their subscription. This is not intended to be a thread to discuss the suspension, just it's aftermath on the company.

That being said.....

I have cancelled both of my susbriptions to XM and refused their assinine offer of 2 free months.

MOD NOTE: I will delete any duplicate posts. If you cancelled. Post ONCE. This is a role call, not a conversational thread. -Dough

tex02

New Wackbag
Canceling as I write this post.

After 50 minutes being on hold...DONE

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Still on hold, now at 40+ minutes on the phone waiting. Cancelling as soon as they pick back up.

King Jumungus

C*NT... The only thing missing is you.
Cancelled Three Radios.

Tis a very sad day.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
2 subs gone until the boys are back without censorship.

CANCEL !!!!!

Dont take any other offer.

CANCEL !!!!!

Mixx

New Wackbag
cancelled 2 subs

Edit: ... and submitted complaint to http://www.bbb.org/complaint.asp

Finger In Sam

Smells Like Butterscotch
on hold now, for 35 min..when i talked to the first girl, i told her im cancelling cuz of the boys and she said, "ok, i completely understand and agree, ill put you on the list with the others, it might take a while to get transferred, though"

i have a feeling theres like 4 or 5 other people who are cancelling right now, too

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
I'm on the phone right now. 40 minutes so far. Seems there are alot pf people trying to cancel today.

Z

Zeke

I canceled my one sub. XM sucks.

The Dreamer

Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me
Canceled 2 subs. Gave the guy a long explination, and told him i hope he wrote some of it down so someone would read it. Also told him "I've been loyal to XM for 3 years. XM showed me they were no longer loyal to me, their customer, or to their talent. " and went on from there pretty much the same as all of you.

T

TXNoTarbaby1

cigarsandscotch said:
I want every former XM subscriber that has called and cancelled their account(s) to state so in this thread. I think it will be a great way to show how we feel. It is my intention for everyone that posts in this thread to just simply state that they cancelled their subscription. This is not intended to be a thread to discuss the suspension, just it's aftermath on the company.

That being said.....

I have cancelled both of my susbriptions to XM and refused their assinine offer of 2 free months.

MOD NOTE: I will delete any duplicate posts. If you cancelled. Post ONCE. This is a role call, not a conversational thread. -Dough
done

Will be canX'n mine when I get back to the states.

IN A WEEK, buddays. FUCKIN' SPINELESS XM ASSHOLES.

Phil Packer

Throat Yogurt Dispenser
WQQP6046 - CANCELED!
Girlfriend's radio ID i don't know but pay for cuz she touches my cock: CANCELED!

elitemrp

cancelled (twice... first asshole gave me free month even though i specifically said i DID NOT WANT IT)

pnigga

hold my hand, dane
cancelled

the rep I spoke with was basically in tears by the time I got done with him

Status
Not open for further replies.