The "i Just Bounced/reddotted Flea" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OxBabygirlxO

I put the baby in babyfuck
the thread continues.... what else would you think?
heheheehe i actually smiled and got out of my cunty mood for a min ..... ok back to cunt mood ....

flea when i go home i might have to readd you ... i may have doen it yesterday dont remember ..,, if yuo can get in cool ... if you cant then i gotta add you ... pm me and let me know (on pt not here)

OxBabygirlxO

OxBabygirlxO: OxBabygirlxO has bounced Flea_Man from the chat room

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
(9:54 PM) Buster Hyman: Buster Hyman has bounced Flea_Man from the chat room
(9:54 PM) OxBabygirlxO: hahaha
(9:54 PM) ronreddog: hahahaha
(9:54 PM) KneeKnee: hahahahahhahahaha
:icon_mrgr

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Wow, that was too short.

TheTruth

BabyFuck fan since day 1
I enjoyed my first red-dotting of Flea lastnight when he kept insisting that the song "Creep" is a Korn song rather than Radiohead...good times

OxBabygirlxO

Dear God,
I don't ask for much but I would be in your debt if you would make this happen.

Respectfully,

Turtle
you never seem to disappoint me .... i think im just gonan come on here to read your posts :) :haha7::haha7::haha7:
there is no god. flea is still here.
hahahahahahah
I enjoyed my first red-dotting of Flea lastnight when he kept insisting that the song "Creep" is a Korn song rather than Radiohead...good times
so much fun isnt it ;)

TheTruth

BabyFuck fan since day 1
After hearing how great/fun something is for so long, when you finally get to do it usually there is a let down, this was definitely not the case in this situation. It just gives ya that warm feeling all over when you see that red dot appear next to Flea_Man and silence ensues. I highly recommended it to everyone to try.

Ronreddog

Unofficial O&A Twitter Tough Guy
Creep is a STP song also! ;)

After hearing how great/fun something is for so long, when you finally get to do it usually there is a let down, this was definitely not the case in this situation. It just gives ya that warm feeling all over when you see that red dot appear next to Flea_Man and silence ensues. I highly recommended it to everyone to try.
I did the reddot thing for the first time last night also. His mic was so fucking loud! I agree, I felt a warm feeling after doing it.

Buster was king last night though! Heil Buster!

Status
Not open for further replies.