The " I Just got back from vacation " Thread

Deadhead

P.I.S.S. Card Holder #54
Jan 21, 2006
Pottersville, GA
I went to Amealla Island and Brunswick area (Ga/ Fla coast).

Went to the Jacksonville Zoo on Saterdeee.
I feed a giraffe.

What did you do?
Where did ya go?

Hope everyone got home ok.:action-sm

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
yea this def belongs in off topic or bizarro, not GD

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Jan 5, 2005

I feed a giraffe.

What did you do?
Where did ya go?

And then what happened?

Rangers484

Chia Obama, WTF?
Jan 14, 2006
East Coast

I feed a giraffe.

What did you do?
Where did ya go?

DID YOU?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
ummm, i havent had more than two work days off in over 10 years, and that was when my son was born i had to take 4 days off, not only did i not get paid, my pay was docked

CaraC

A real giirrrrllllllllllllllllll
Jun 1, 2005
MA
Didnt GO anywhere (except Mohegan for the tour last week) but I have had all of this past week off for vaca... NOT looking forward to returning to work tomorrow :(

cozzie

head retard
Aug 7, 2005
Norristown PA
ummm, i havent had more than two work days off in over 10 years, and that was when my son was born i had to take 4 days off, not only did i not get paid, my pay was docked
sucks to be you , quit fucking your wife and get back to work:action-sm:action-sm

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
sucks to be you , quit fucking your wife and get back to work:action-sm:action-sm
thats almost what i was told when i returned to work and complained that not only was i not getting paid for the time i had to take off to care for my post c section wife and new born son but i was getting docked 150$ for a tool bill that not only didn't need to get paid but was over paid. (previously i had not taken a vacation ever, and i worked there for 4 years prior) i was told; "your not the first mother fucker to have a baby you know, you could have worked Thursday and Friday (baby was born late wensday night) when she was in the hospital. my wife was home in less than a day...... (lie) and i worked the whole time......" worst part is i worked for that asshole for 6more years.:arrrh:

Fr. Dougal

Feb 17, 2004
I just got back from Punta Cana, DR. It was nice, but I got too sunburned. Hope it clears up by work on Monday. Gotta check Jimmy's interview!