The Interrobang!?

trapper

New Wackbag
Jun 22, 2011
I just really hope they change the drop that they play nonstop, it is fucking awful.

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
Apr 16, 2008
Tennessee
I hope whoever came up with using the term interrobang, whoever made the drop, and Ron himself for spamming it gets brain cancer and dies by tomorrow.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
The secret podcast club by any other name is still the secret podcast club.

The Keeed

Nov 20, 2006
The site is actually really well done, I'm surprised. It doesn't seem to mention R&F at all which is odd. It's nice to see them actually being proactive and doing something for themselves though.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
It's an attempt to branch out into something more than the radio show. I like the idea. I have a feeling it will be more of the same though. Cliques, too-cool-for-the-room music and inside jokes for 10 people.

sd187

yousabird
Mar 13, 2005
i only get to hear about an hour a day of the show. can somebody explain to me what this is?

The Keeed

Nov 20, 2006
i only get to hear about an hour a day of the show. can somebody explain to me what this is?
I missed the original discussion, but as far as I can tell, they wanted to replace the now dated Ichiban and 202friends, and decided on the Interrobang, which is the word for this punctuation: "!?" It's weird and out there, but I kind of like it. They have a new sounder and everything.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
I missed the original discussion, but as far as I can tell, they wanted to replace the now dated Ichiban and 202friends, and decided on the Interrobang, which is the word for this punctuation: "!?" It's weird and out there, but I kind of like it. They have a new sounder and everything.
You just convinced me since now I know what it is.

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
Apr 16, 2008
Tennessee
It doesn't work at all, in my opinion. It just doesn't have the same ring as Ichiban.

Maybe it'll grow on me but it just doesn't scream "here come's a hot news story."

I do like that they're doing a website and all that jazz, though.

TravisRB69

Mar 6, 2006
Sidney, MT
The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang.

TravisRB69

Mar 6, 2006
Sidney, MT
The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang.

tommytwobucks

Aug 16, 2006
jersey
Good honest answer.

Nov 8, 2005
Below Canada
the only good thing about it is that fez reads for about 5 minutes every hour and then you don't hear from him again.