OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

The Interrobang!?

Discussion in 'Classic Ron & Fez Discussion' started by The Keeed, Oct 6, 2011.

1. The Keeed

The Keeed Registered User

2. trapper

trapper New Wackbag

I just really hope they change the drop that they play nonstop, it is fucking awful.

3. transit grinder

transit grinder Baglin' with the Sex

I hope whoever came up with using the term interrobang, whoever made the drop, and Ron himself for spamming it gets brain cancer and dies by tomorrow.

4. GorilaBoyNorton

Haha it sounds so stupid.

5. Don the Radio Guy

Donator

The secret podcast club by any other name is still the secret podcast club.

6. weeniewawa

weeniewawa it's a man, baby!!!

must have all 4 listeners trying to get on the site all at once causing a DoS attack

it wouldn't let me on to see http://www.theinterrobang.com

7. The Keeed

The site is actually really well done, I'm surprised. It doesn't seem to mention R&F at all which is odd. It's nice to see them actually being proactive and doing something for themselves though.

8. Don the Radio Guy

Donator

It's an attempt to branch out into something more than the radio show. I like the idea. I have a feeling it will be more of the same though. Cliques, too-cool-for-the-room music and inside jokes for 10 people.

9. sd187

sd187 yousabird

i only get to hear about an hour a day of the show. can somebody explain to me what this is?

10. The Keeed

I missed the original discussion, but as far as I can tell, they wanted to replace the now dated Ichiban and 202friends, and decided on the Interrobang, which is the word for this punctuation: "!?" It's weird and out there, but I kind of like it. They have a new sounder and everything.

11. ruckstande

ruckstande Posts mostly from the shitter.

You just convinced me since now I know what it is.

12. transit grinder

transit grinder Baglin' with the Sex

It doesn't work at all, in my opinion. It just doesn't have the same ring as Ichiban.

Maybe it'll grow on me but it just doesn't scream "here come's a hot news story."

I do like that they're doing a website and all that jazz, though.

13. TravisRB69

TravisRB69 Registered User

The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang.

14. TravisRB69

.........short pause.....................................

15. TravisRB69

The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang. The InTERRobang.

16. tommytwobucks

tommytwobucks Registered User

Good honest answer.

17. Tennessee Jed

Tennessee Jed The only...

the only good thing about it is that fez reads for about 5 minutes every hour and then you don't hear from him again.