Movie The Irishman - Scorsese reunites his biggest cash cows for one more

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath

Great teaser.....looks solid. I am in even though Pesci looks awful.

domelogic

The book was incredible. Why Dinero as the Irishman? He is going to need foot high lifts to match the actual Irishman. That being said I can’t wait to see this.

Side note. I was in an office 2 years ago telling my manager about this book. As we are talking a guy sitting there in his eighties asks us to come out side. He knew the Irishman and worked with him delivering chicken and whatever before the Irishman worked with the mob. The story in the book about them selling the goods from their truck were accurate. He said they basically put the company out of business. You could tell this guy was no nonsense back in the day. He said the Irishman was one tough mfer. He had no idea a book was written

kidconnor

55gallon hog
Is this a movie about Danny Greene?

Didnt they make a movie back in the day about it?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The book was incredible. Why Dinero as the Irishman? He is going to need foot high lifts to match the actual Irishman. That being said I can’t wait to see this.

Side note. I was in an office 2 years ago telling my manager about this book. As we are talking a guy sitting there in his eighties asks us to come out side. He knew the Irishman and worked with him delivering chicken and whatever before the Irishman worked with the mob. The story in the book about them selling the goods from their truck were accurate. He said they basically put the company out of business. You could tell this guy was no nonsense back in the day. He said the Irishman was one tough mfer. He had no idea a book was written
I made a comment about DeNiro in the Funny Thread, about him wearing lifts. Could be for the role unless he always wore them

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
If Michael Madsen wasn't a drunken fuck-up he would have been a good for this role, IMO. I'm sure Marty wouldn't have cast him though, silly wop.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
If Michael Madsen wasn't a drunken fuck-up he would have been a good for this role, IMO. I'm sure Marty wouldn't have cast him though, silly wop.
Are we sure he's alive? Like really, really sure? I still have my doubts.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
Ok since I was not familiar with Burke it could have been a name change for the movie
Nah burke was a legit dude, that drunken idiot Henry hill spoke about him in a few interviews if you can tolerate listening to him, I just got mixed up.

I think Kuklinski tried taking credit for some of Sheerans work

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
According to latest reports, 210 minutes (3.5 hours).

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Does it matter when it's not screening in theaters?

LiddyRules

Does it matter when it's not screening in theaters?
I'm seeing it in theaters because I'm a cunt, but I do think part of the reason it's allowed to go that long is because of that exact reason. If you can watch whenever, take breaks whenever, I think Netflix gave Scorsese a freer rein to showcase his "true version" than if he went with a studio.

LiddyRules

Oh trust me, I knew it was cunty as I was typing it because I thought I typed "true vision." And it wasn't meant to be read with a sense of awe or prestige but with the tone of someone ribbing someone saying it with a sense of awe or prestige.