The Jim Norton Show (Vice)

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
Cancelled before the end of the first season.

I hope he does well.

DiggerNick

Donator
Yeah, there's a dearth of stories about noted recluse Mike Tyson, this should be groundbreaking. It really bugs me that Opie and Jim constantly say how great a guest he is. He's a barely literate boor.
Tyson was amazing in that one particular interview because he was coked-up.

LiddyRules

Regional Sales Rep for Fontaine Fish Finder
As much as I complain about it, I would actually much rather the segment be half interview, half choke holds, because at least that would be something different than just another generic interview show.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
A reddit poster who went said Dana and Mike were interviewed, and Bailey Jay was a co-host. I'll check it out for sure, but I'm not expecting anything groundbreaking.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
A reddit poster who went said Dana and Mike were interviewed, and Bailey Jay was a co-host. I'll check it out for sure, but I'm not expecting anything groundbreaking.
His first show has his three favorite crushes and you expect groundbreaking?

DiggerNick

Donator
It helps to spell "bore" correctly if you're going to say someone is barely literate...
'Boor' is a shortened form of 'boorish', meaning uncouth and coarse. Or 'course' as I'm sure you'd spell it.:action-sm:p

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
I'd be more interested if half the show was Jimmy blowing Bailey.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
You are all fucking eggplants.

ironman25dc

A Smug Cunt Who Loves The Cock
Cancelled before the end of the first season.

I hope he does well.
Do internet shows get "cancelled"?

He has a built in failsafe: He's always referred to it as a multi-episode "pilot" for Vice; so if it gets cancelled he simply blames it on executives and moves on. Not a failure but a "innovative" "hilarious" "brilliant" show but the executives at Vice were stupid and went another direction...

ironman25dc

I wonder if Jim mentioned that Bailey J is a pre-op transsexual?

ironman25dc

I read on Reddit that the guest for the filming of his second episode was Mr David Attell.

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Yeah, there's a dearth of stories about noted recluse Mike Tyson, this should be groundbreaking. It really bugs me that Opie and Jim constantly say how great a guest he is. He's a barely literate boor.
Yeah, he's a real churl.

LiddyRules

Regional Sales Rep for Fontaine Fish Finder
Did they like it ... or not?

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
You are an idiot. Saw his one man show at Westbury. It and he were very entertaining.

ironman25dc

Breaking News:
The star studded line-up of guests for Jim's second taping were:

Co-host Bailey Jay

Guests:
Dave Attell
Sherrod Small
Richard Vos

I wish I was joking, sadly I'm serious.