I don't care about you
Apr 16, 2008
[video=youtube;Ty3oWRW90CQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty3oWRW90CQ[/video]

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Some men just want to watch the world burn.

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
May 9, 2007
fucking nigs being nigs

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
fucking nigs being nigs
I saw white people in there too. At least they were rioting for a reason. I haven't watched a lot of chimp out videos but there seemed to be a lot of camera angles in that video. There were a lot of black people in that subway, The Joker was lucky to have arrived on that night. At least nobody got hurt. Do black people like subway? AICN will post this as footage from TDKR. You combine The Joker with Charlie Manson and you have quite the force on your hands. More random thoughts.

The Godfather

May 9, 2007
I saw white people in there too. At least they were rioting for a reason. I haven't watched a lot of chimp out videos but there seemed to be a lot of camera angles in that video. There were a lot of black people in that subway, The Joker was lucky to have arrived on that night. At least nobody got hurt. Do black people like subway? AICN will post this as footage from TDKR. You combine The Joker with Charlie Manson and you have quite the force on your hands. More random thoughts.
but still...

Nigs gonna nig 98% of the time

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
but still...

Nigs gonna nig 98% of the time
Except for those nigs arresting those other nigs for doing what they do. Good choice of picture, what with the 3/4 (or 4/3) ratio.

The Godfather

May 9, 2007
a nig isn't just any black person.

a nig is an low-income, inner city youth ''gives me dat'' type.

there's alot of puerto rican nigs where im from, they stand in line all wearing pajamas, all fat and using 15 year old baby strollers, using their welfare card at 8:00 in the morning (the time most people are going to work, apparently not if your a dirty peurto rican whore, talking like a nig while you buy food with taxpayer money.) so they can feed their dumb babies so they can grow up and exponentiate the process.

so in conclusion, if you're poor, young and live in a city, chances are you're a nig (not being white confirms it)

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey

there's alot of puerto rican nigs where im from, they stand in line all wearing pajamas, all fat and using 15 year old baby strollers, using their welfare card at 8:00 in the morning (the time most people are going to work, apparently not if your a dirty peurto rican whore, talking like a nig while you buy food with taxpayer money.) so they can feed their dumb babies so they can grow up and exponentiate the process.

so in conclusion, if you're poor, young and live in a city, chances are you're a nig (not being white confirms it)
That is some of the dumbest shit I have read on WB in a long time.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005

So by your definition a gangsta is not a nig.

The Godfather

May 9, 2007
So by your definition a gangsta is not a nig.
of course they would be.

"nigga ima rob me some doe stacks from that old white lady cuz ima be entitled for once in life, this rich white lady ain't gonna be entitled today! GIVES ME DAT!!!!"

Would you feel safer buying drugs from a white high school student, or a black youth in the projects of 'insert city here'?

There is something very unsettling about the 'ghetto' attitude, listen to any rap music today.

and to Fletcher: Yes, it is irrational to dislike all poor inner-city black/hispanic youths.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
and to Fletcher: Yes, it is irrational to dislike all poor inner-city black/hispanic youths.
I never said it was irrational, I said it was stupid. Your line of thinking paints a broad stroke over all inner city minorities and leaves out a fuck ton of other assholes out there. There are small, majorly white towns in the midwest that have fucking jerkoffs doing thugish shit. Just because you are skeerd of black folk doesnt mean you have to label them all as "nigs" and believe they will all rob you and rape your mother.

The Godfather

May 9, 2007
I never said it was irrational, I said it was stupid. Your line of thinking paints a broad stroke over all inner city minorities and leaves out a fuck ton of other assholes out there. There are small, majorly white towns in the midwest that have fucking jerkoffs doing thugish shit. Just because you are skeerd of black folk doesnt mean you have to label them all as "nigs" and believe they will all rob you and rape your mother.
well it is irrational, along with being stupid. I don't live in bumfuck, Kentucky... so I don't run into/interact with skinheads and neo-nazis flying the confederate flag off the back of their pickup.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Would you feel safer buying drugs from a white high school student, or a black youth in the projects of 'insert city here'?
Depends. I know the charges are a lot more severe if you get busted buying drugs within a 1000 feet of a school or church. Would this high school student be making his sale on campus or off?

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
"nigga ima rob me some doe stacks from that old white lady cuz ima be entitled for once in life, this rich white lady ain't gonna be entitled today! GIVES ME DAT!!!!"
I'm willing to bet they don't actually talk like that. Show me a thug who discusses theories of entitlement before robbing someone.

"Yo B, I was reading Marx and shit and this motherfucker is spouting all sorts of crazy shit. Going on and on about the means of production and I'm like this dude knows what the fucks he's talking about. The proletariat, nigga, that's us yo. And we's got to unite! "

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
I'm willing to bet they don't actually talk like that. Show me a thug who discusses theories of entitlement before robbing someone.

"Yo B, I was reading Marx and shit and this motherfucker is spouting all sorts of crazy shit. Going on and on about the means of production and I'm like this dude knows what the fucks he's talking about. The proletariat, nigga, that's us yo. And we's got to unite! "
:haha7:

Aug 11, 2005
There is nothing I hate worse than a tribute video,

DIE YOU PIECES OF SHIT

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
There is nothing I hate worse than a tribute video,

DIE YOU PIECES OF SHIT
So someone played Sarah MacLachlan over The Joker video with slo-mos and freeze frames of the Subway people? and if not, can someone do that?

DJ Evel Ed

MayYourCumCrustedCocksBeConstantlyCoveredInCunt
Nov 30, 2003
Up your ass!
In NJ the best medical grade weed I've found is on the streets of Irvington. White people dont know how to sell good weed in NJ IMHO of 30 years experience of smoking.

Just dont get out of your car, and act like you're well heeled...

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
Don't feel like finding the video, but insert Chris Rock N***** clip here