The Katering Show

DrewDown

All are welcome
Okay, something freaked me out in that trailer.

If you squint your eyes a bit or step back far enough, that broad Sarah Wilson they show
looks shockingly like
Jenny Hutt

But of course no one can see what I'm talking about because of the fucking photo problem we be having. Shheeeeit.

They had me in the THERMOMIX video posted in the funny thread when they were reading their fan feedback:

"Sputnik59 writes: Hi girls, I wanna fuck you in the face"

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Okay, something freaked me out in that trailer.

If you squint your eyes a bit or step back far enough, that broad Sarah Wilson they show
looks shockingly like
Jenny Hutt

But of course no one can see what I'm talking about because of the fucking photo problem we be having. Shheeeeit.
Ah, now I see it.

That is a funny episode.

They are all funny episodes.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
They had me in the THERMOMIX video posted in the funny thread when they were reading their fan feedback:

"Sputnik59 writes: Hi girls, I wanna fuck you in the face"
The girls are rollplaying Christmas

"When are you going to have babies?"

"I had a miscarriage! ....that shuts them up every time."

It's great to see women doing female point of view humor that isn't "Look, we can be funny and hard like the guys!!"

DrewDown

All are welcome
@BIV Enjoyed the series. Thanks for sharing. Wife and I have been sharing it around now. We have a food intolerant friend who fucking loves it.

I think they're even on Season 3. I never watched season two because it wasn't available for free for a long time. You had to pay for it if you didn't live in Australia.
This was their best line:

The girls are rollplaying Christmas

"When are you going to have babies?"

"I had a miscarriage! ....that shuts them up every time."
But after watching some of the newer clips:
"shit licker" and "cunt stump" are now part of my vernacular.