The Kimbo vs. Mercer fight video

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
what a disgrace. kimbo is fucking awful
mercer had nothing. he should never have fought him. just gives him more credit.

Capt.Caveman

Totally unlikeable
Jan 13, 2005
closer to a playground then allowed by law
what a disgrace. kimbo is fucking awful
mercer had nothing. he should never have fought him. just gives him more credit.
what the fuck are you talkin about. kimbo is a fuckin beast. he's been working with bas ruten. If he can get a ground game he has a big future in mma. his striking is ridiculous. he hits like a truck. he won by choke but mercer had no ground skills. that takedown was awful.

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
thats his problem. hes a fucking beast. he has no skill. he'll get worked in MMA. hes not agile. and he would need years of training. wait till he fights someone other than an some fucking slob on the street or an old man.

remember that boston cop that kicked his ass? that guy was a MMA fighter from what i read and he sucked.

kimbo is trash

edit: you mentioned his striking. i cant really attest to how hard he hits. but he has fucking terrible form. he doesnt even punch well. hes not a fighter.

NightStalker3

a complete moron that posts
Oct 4, 2004
Time will tell with Kimbo in MMA. If he can't get enough ground game to survive he could win his fair share. Gannon was 1-1 in MMA. Mercer was no match and Kimbo might have killed him standing up.

Who would win in a fight? Kimbo Slice or Philo Beddoe

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
Kimbo is straight out of central casting for a prison psycho rapist...pretty much dont get any scarier looking then that dude

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
ray mercer hasnt been a relevant HW since 1991. he just keeps showing up for paychecks and amazingly promoters keep offering it. Kimbo has good aggression by any standards, but his striking is anything but "amazing"

Digital_Trauma

"man of leisure". . . aaaand repeat
May 2, 2005
Lexington, KY
Kimbo has some decent videos out there, but most of the better ones are several years old now. He's about to "burst" onto the MMA scene any time now. :rolleyes:

Capt.Caveman

Totally unlikeable
Jan 13, 2005
closer to a playground then allowed by law
thats his problem. hes a fucking beast. he has no skill. he'll get worked in MMA. hes not agile. and he would need years of training. wait till he fights someone other than an some fucking slob on the street or an old man.

remember that boston cop that kicked his ass? that guy was a MMA fighter from what i read and he sucked.

kimbo is trash

edit: you mentioned his striking. i cant really attest to how hard he hits. but he has fucking terrible form. he doesnt even punch well. hes not a fighter.

I'm not saying he's gonna beat Fedor but with some training he could be a contender. He hits like a truck. He's working with Bas Ruten. Bas can correct his form and teach him some ground work. he won't be Minotauro but he'll be able to beat up guys like cheick kongo and brad imes. He definately has a chin and ok stamina. It only takes 1

Cybouncer

Not Fat, Big Boned!
Feb 26, 2006
Long Island, NY
The guy is 32 and you think he's a prospect?

The guy will NEVER be a factor in MMA. Him training with Bas is great but him ever fighting in anything bigger than the CFFC is doubtful.

Supposidly, he's going to fight Tank Abbott next. Another over the hill fighter in a mean nothing fight.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
Man, I was soooo hoping for the Mercer win.

I hope someone kicks the everloving shit out of Kimbo.

I don't really have any rational reasoning behind it...I just want to see him get stomped. Hell, I'll settle for one of his 'entourage' getting beaten in a bar fight.....When they started jumping in the Gannon fight, I was hoping he'd just start throwing wild punches and knocking a few of them out.

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
Hell, I'll settle for one of his 'entourage' getting beaten in a bar fight.....When they started jumping in the Gannon fight, I was hoping he'd just start throwing wild punches and knocking a few of them out.
well theres a couple of those fights. his guy manny gets beaten twice by the same much smaller pro mma fighter

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
supposedly there is a tape of kimbo getting knocked out cold, but not surprisingly it hasnt been uploaded by his merry crew

askewcore

Why am I Mr. Sparkle?
Dec 5, 2004
I cant stand how everyone jocks Kimbo. He knocks out a bunch of non-pro fighters in some dudes back yard on the internet, and then beats up a washed up boxer (who was never very good to begin with) in a cage. I dont care who he trains with, if he fought a legit HW MMA fighter, like say, Ben Rothwell, or someone of his ilk, he would get his ass chewed up and spit out.