The Kong Off

justifyyourgarb

You drab South Bend cocksuckers are all the same.
Wiebe and Mitchell: HEAD TO HEAD
Presented by Richie Knucklez’ Arcade Games, in Flemington, NJ, this event will be hosted by the infamous Richie Knucklez and “King of Kong” star, Billy Mitchell. This event will have a record number of participants, sponsors, and prize money, in addition to being broadcast live on Sirius/XM radio’s “Virus” station.
Confirmed to appear is current Donkey Kong champion Hank Chien, former champs Billy Mitchell and Steve Wiebe, and a slew of top contenders from across North America, including MAME Donkey Kong champion Dean Saglio, Eric Howard, Ben Falls and Donkey Kong Junior champion Mark Kiehl.
And this fucking rules.
Media attention has been heavy as the event approaches, including the scheduling of a satellite radio broadcast covering the event, thanks to a phone call during the Tron Off event Knucklez held some months back.

“During our last event my wife and I took Billy, Steve Sanders, Todd Rogers and a few friends out for a fine Italian dinner. Bill's cell phone rang and it was East Side Dave from Sirius XM's Virus Channel,” Richie recalled. “Billy handed me the phone and introduced me as his manager. The next thing you know, we are hauling a Donkey Kong machine into New York City and they dedicated the entire broadcast to us.”
So Sam and Dave are broadcasting live in Jersey. Awesome.
http://www.thekongoff.com/

TJLamb0518

Jumping That Shark....
Go fuck yourself hater. You don't know great radio.
Yes, that explains why the listening threads for special delivery are so busy and voluminous.....it must be ME that doesn't know what qualifies as great radio.....

:rolleyes:

Hey guys, I'm sorry for the huge necro, but I am desperately looking for the show where they had Billy and Steve live in studio...is this show recorded and able to be downloaded from anywhere? I have found all of Billys other appearances on their show on youtube, yet I can't find anything from his live day aside from a couple 20 second video clips. I believe the date was 12/11/10. If anyone has this show or knows where I could find it I would love you forever.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Hey guys, I'm sorry for the huge necro, but I am desperately looking for the show where they had Billy and Steve live in studio...is this show recorded and able to be downloaded from anywhere? I have found all of Billys other appearances on their show on youtube, yet I can't find anything from his live day aside from a couple 20 second video clips. I believe the date was 12/11/10. If anyone has this show or knows where I could find it I would love you forever.
Have you tried the Special Delivery with Sam and Dave shows? Here is one of the clips:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j25V3WshJzM

You dont have to love me forever, but a thank you would be nice.

Not even the show I was talking about, but hey at least you got your trolling for the day out of it. I forgot wackbag was just 4chan with 40 year olds trying to be Opie and Anthony instead of 13 year olds trying to be internet badasses. Thank for the help.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Not even the show I was talking about, but hey at least you got your trolling for the day out of it. I forgot wackbag was just 4chan with 40 year olds trying to be Opie and Anthony instead of 13 year olds trying to be internet badasses. Thank for the help.
Well lookie here, mister saucy talk, I found the show you are referring to but now Im not going to share. You and your potty mouth have soured me to actually helping you use this new website called "google". Its pretty good for finding things but I dont know if its going to replace Alta Vista anytime soon. And for clarification what I did was not "trolling", it was just leading the gullible, stupid internet users like yourself to stumble upon gay sex so that you can diddle yourself to the forbidden fruit... literally. To compare the bag to 4chan is a bit unfair, we do have some standards just so you know. And trying to be O+A? Who the hell wants to do that?

Finally, Im glad I could help. All I really wanted was the thank you I deserved. And since I now feel bad for being silly and tricking you, here is the link to the show rundown along with the date it was aired, no thank you necessary here.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
How could you forget that?

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Well lookie here, mister saucy talk, I found the show you are referring to but now Im not going to share. You and your potty mouth have soured me to actually helping you use this new website called "google". Its pretty good for finding things but I dont know if its going to replace Alta Vista anytime soon. And for clarification what I did was not "trolling", it was just leading the gullible, stupid internet users like yourself to stumble upon gay sex so that you can diddle yourself to the forbidden fruit... literally. To compare the bag to 4chan is a bit unfair, we do have some standards just so you know. And trying to be O+A? Who the hell wants to do that?

Finally, Im glad I could help. All I really wanted was the thank you I deserved. And since I now feel bad for being silly and tricking you, here is the link to the show rundown along with the date it was aired, no thank you necessary here.
I beg to differ: