The Lake House

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
.... had me weeping like a little fucking girl. I suck.

Ant is right, total chick flick, and I was asking myself the whole time "Bitch, why don't you put stock quotes in the fucking mailbox? Lottery numbers? Anything like that!"

But overall, it didn't totally suck, although there was no real heat between Keanu and Sandy. The story concept is what made me blubbery.

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
I never watched it but I remember seeing a family guy episode where Keanu puts his dick in the mailbox. I assume that 8 second clip was infinitely more enjoyable than actually seeing the movie.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
Oh yeah... no homo. (Although getting misty over a fag movie like that, I don't really have the right to claim that!)

Mar 2, 2005
chicago
i call fake.
i have a lake house and ill get in the mail is propane and electric bills.

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Sep 6, 2002
Staten Island, NY
My gal friend convinced me to see it when it was in theatres, and I couldn't for the life of me tell you what it was about. I don't know why I keep agreeing to see movies that I don't want to see espescially when I'm the one paying.

SuperGolfer

I got it from a negro
Nov 6, 2004
My gal friend convinced me to see it when it was in theatres, and I couldn't for the life of me tell you what it was about. I don't know why I keep agreeing to see movies that I don't want to see espescially when I'm the one paying.
Pussy, or the possibility of pussy.

Is there any other reason?

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Sep 6, 2002
Staten Island, NY
Pussy, or the possibility of pussy.

Is there any other reason?
I'd have to go with "possibility of", but all kidding (or "reality") aside she's been a good friend for approx 3 yrs, but there are a few things my male mind never forgets about. But, overall, she's good people and I don't want to be a shallow asshole with her.