The Last Week of there Contracts???

Well next week they said is there last week with there current contracts at WNEW, They have been giving clues to figure out the puzzle. Ok i got the one today they said they will be syndicated to Boston soon???

FOFOLINA

they said either way
if they are in WNEW or not they will still be in NY
and they will be Syndicated to Boston

So that does really give us anything at all. Do you think there going to be on in the mornings.

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
I missed alot of the show today. I did hear the hints. I know they will be sydicated to Boston. I wonder if they will be sydicated anywhere else.?.

Did you guys here when that caller named "Howard" called in the show, he was listening to his radio and was not answering his phone, so Opie started saying "I never knew Howard would be such a tool". I was laughing my ass off. Another hint that the gag order might be off.

Yeah i heard that call it was funny. Also did u hear them at the end of the show say that next week is gonna be full of hijinks

FOFOLINA

Next week will be very intersting lets just see what happens I hope all goes well

Well the way they are talking it does sound like it could be very well.

They are not leaving NYC and are gonna be on some radio station whether its WNEW or anyplace else trust me O&A are gonna be here for awhile.

FOFOLINA

i know they are not leavin NYC
they said that
but they said if they dont resign they would take the summer off

FOFOLINA

yes they did mention that IOHN
but lets see what happens

So Friday could very well be the beginning of a vacation for O&A and the last live show for sometime.

From what I heard today on the show, They won't be working friday because the contract ends after thursdays show.

They will be back unless WNEW are bigger dopes then we think they are. Stingray????it says you are member # 400 what was your name b4 this one if I may ask?

Were they in Boston today? I was so out of it today, after about 17 hours of travelling...

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
I hope that they do something if they can to make the show better. Maybe Opie can become GM like he wanted(and to some CBC listeners unofficially is).

P.S.
wackbag and floyd!!!
Originally posted by DIRTY_HARRY:
They will be back unless WNEW are bigger dopes then we think they are. Stingray????it says you are member # 400 what was your name b4 this one if I may ask?

FOFOLINA

Well Opie has lost it this is bullshit with WNEW...
God I cant take it anymore :mad:

Please explain for us listeners at home who couldnt hear the show earlier how did Opie lose it?

FOFOLINA

Well pretty much it is the same shit.....
with manegment we all know about... Opie is losing it he snapped today... cause of the fact is they told them that if they want they can make them work there..
so tommorow is thier last day lets see how this goes

Opie and anthony said once said that the only guy we can trust when it comes to rumors and radio news was allan sniffen from the New York Message board, He is saying that O&A are staying with infinity,

FOFOLINA

this sux ass i cant take it
I feel so bad for the boys and it is to depressing hearing this shit
Mind you ant even said howard stern i was in such a shock :( :( :( :( :(