The Legacy of Stone Cold Steve Austin

Aizazzle

I always have a plan
Jul 27, 2006
Philly
One of the major reasons why I started watching wrestling was because of the awesomeness of Stone Cold Steve Austin. Austin is by far my favorite wrestler ever. There are so many Austin moments that are unforgetable, and so many great matches, and such great rivalries with the likes of the Michaels, The Rock, Mankind/Dude Love, The Undertaker, Triple Haitch and the biggest wrestling draw ever Austin vs McMahon. I will definitely be getting this DVD if only to relive some of the greatest moments in wrestling history. Anyone else?

Here are some of the matches;

First disc are the Hollywood Blondes vs. Dos Hobres from Slamboree 1993, Austin vs. Brian Pillman from Clash of the Champions XXV, Austin vs. Steamboat from Clash XXVIII, Austin vs. Sandman and Mikey Whipwreck from ECW, Austin vs. Savio Vega from Beware of Dog 1996, and Austin vs. Bret Hart from Survivor Series 1997

Second disc features Austin vs. Undertaker from Cold Day in Hell, Austin vs. Shawn Michaels from King of the Ring, Austin vs. Owen Hart from Summerslam 1997, and two matches against Kane.
There is plenty of other stuff on the DVD, but I was too lazy to post it...

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000LC3IM4/?tag=wackbagcom-20

http://www.wwe.com/shop/dvd/legacystonecold/

Or you could buy it at an FYE or Best Buy near you..

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
I love Austin, but you sound like one of those WWE people who coddles Sam.

Steam

May 18, 2003
Nothing from the Invasion, when he was at his heel peak? Or even his last match? That's bullshit.
The few months leading up to Invasion (started right after Triple H went down) where he was with Angle and Vince were Austin at his cowardly heel best. That shit was pure gold.

The fact that this cuts off before he delves into that is disappointing but looking at the set I'm pleased.

I picked it up today and will watch it sometime this week.

boardsofcanada

You're a Charcoal Briquette..ditsoon..a moolinyan
Jun 8, 2006
WWE dvds all blow except full ppv's

Steam

May 18, 2003
WWE dvds all blow except full ppv's
Fuck no. Their documentaries are fucking awesome. Even the match collections like this Austin one are great (although would have preferred a nice two hour doc on Austin).

Kid Brock

No longer VegasBrock
Jul 26, 2005
Las Vegas
I think this is a must have and I shall buy it tomorrow.

boardsofcanada

You're a Charcoal Briquette..ditsoon..a moolinyan
Jun 8, 2006
Fuck no. Their documentaries are fucking awesome. Even the match collections like this Austin one are great (although would have preferred a nice two hour doc on Austin).
I guess if you like attempting to watch matches through the blur of the 500 wwf logos, listening to redubbed in commentary, shortened and edited matches, out of place entrance songs because they no longer have the rights, watching such "unbiased" ass kiss fests as the mcmahon dvd, and showing the same shit they show when they look back on Austin ..then yea its great.

Feb 5, 2003
With a stranger
I like that the DVD has matches from when I had stopped watching wrestling when Austin was just starting the Stone Cold character, but how are there no matches against the Rock on there? Those 2 guys had some great feuds. The WM match where Austin turned heel on the Rock was great.