Movie The Lion King

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Haven’t you watched commercials on television? White people are stupid buffoons that can’t do anything right and need black people to survive daily. It only makes sense that they recast roles previously cast with white people.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Fox and the Hound is next.
If they made that movie based on the original book without Disney-ing it up , it would've left kids traumatized. At the end of the book the fox dies of exhaustion and the hound gets put down by the owner. And before that the hound or the hunter, I forget which, kills a couple of the fox's mates and litter

jnoble

Haven’t you watched commercials on television? White people are stupid buffoons that can’t do anything right and need black people to survive daily. It only makes sense that they recast roles previously cast with white people.
Also works if you swap out "men" for whites and "women" for blacks. In commercials its called "dumb daddy syndrome"

jnoble

I think this quote by Micheal Eisner when he first joined the company in the early 1980s' sums up Disney's mantra:

"We have no obligation to make history. We have no obligation to make art. We have no obligation to make a statement. To make money is our only objective."

Once they find something that works for them, i.e. make them money, they stick with it. When it doesn't, they abandon it. For example, Tomorrow Land, The Lone Ranger, and John Carter were their attempts to do something original. All 3 failed miserably.
I'm looking forward to the remake of The Black Hole which apparently is back on track after a couple year hiatus

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
It looks so realistic. Did they animate cock n balls for all the animals?

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
Nala has giant ass titties yo.

I've actually wondered if animators do that for fun or accuracy. Like if WETA has loin cloth-less Gollum footage, or if Marvel has Hulk cock designs.

And this just made me realize something new - has there been an all CGI female character? Because we have men, monkeys, and monsters, but I can't think of a mostly hu-man female CGI creation.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Nala has giant ass titties yo.

I've actually wondered if animators do that for fun or accuracy. Like if WETA has loin cloth-less Gollum footage, or if Marvel has Hulk cock designs.

And this just made me realize something new - has there been an all CGI female character? Because we have men, monkeys, and monsters, but I can't think of a mostly hu-man female CGI creation.