The "Loose Change" Douches were on the show before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
May 9, 2007
Does anyone know the date of the interview? Actually if you have audio or whatever that would be cool too. I would just cum my pants to see Opie and Ant fuck with these spoiled college kids.

Thank you in advance I guess?

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
Crap. I can't remember the exact date, but it was sometime in the middle of June last year. It was great...they fucking destroyed him on air, and even got in some Ramooooooooooooooooooooooone calls.

The fucking douchebag tried to argue with a firefighter that was THERE at the time as to what he actually saw.

Edit: Hm. Apparently, it was April 6, 2006.

blueribbie

registered dick hole
Jun 16, 2006
Speaking of the loose change douches, I was at the WTC site a few weeks ago and there were a lot of those cunt-brained twats handing out conspiracy fliers to the visitors. It's obviously a very solemn site and I couldn't believe the lack of respect and dignity that these little fucks displayed. I thought it would be disrespectful to slap them around there but I fuckin' wanted to.

The thing that really bugged me was their eagerness to believe that the government would do this, you could tell that they were genuinely happy about shocking everyone with their bullshit.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Raaaaamooooon! I hope Mohammed Atta flies an airplane into Corey's mother's cunt!

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
I liked when Steve from Yellowstone suggested that this kid "get aids from his sippy juice"

MatrixOutsider

Wackbag's Only Sirius Friend
Dec 14, 2000
THE DEPTHS OF HELL
These idiots watched some grainy video and pictures and declared that a controlled demolition had taken place. They have no clue to the manpower that is required to set up tall buildings for this. You have to remove fiberglass and cut beams and install guide cables and trip wires for the bombs. Even if you get that done without being noticed, you have to remember that bombs are not stable in high heat. They would have blown up out of sequence because of the fires caused by the jet fuel.

UrsusHorribilis

May 2, 2006
As a believer in the "Conspiracy-Lite" theory (meaning part of the US Govt had prior knowledge and probably ran interference for the ragheads) I tend to think all the controlled demolition bullshit is part of the cover-up. It makes any talk of a conspiracy look ridiculous.

Bush & Co have used this strategy before. When they wanted to stop discussion about Bush's disappearance from the National Guard during 'Nam, they gave the phony memo to Dan Rather. Then when someone says AWOL-Bush, his defenders point to the memo.

When Bush was running for president, they wanted to stop inquiries as to why he did public service in the early 70's. So they leaked a story about cocaine possession to a mentally unbalanced ex-felon reporter (the guy who wrote "Fortunate Son"--I forget his name). Then when someone says coke-head Bush, his defenders say "What? Are you gonna believe that guy?".

Now when anyone questions the official version of 9/11, they point to these idiotic theories like "Loose Change"--and it stops all the discussion.

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
As a believer in the "Conspiracy-Lite" theory (meaning part of the US Govt had prior knowledge and probably ran interference for the ragheads)
in the weeks before 9/11, when robert mueller was selected to replace louis freeh as FBI director, every paper in the country was talking about- is this the man to fix the FBI. it was known, and talked about, before 9/11 how dysfunctional it had become. freeh was only off the job 8 days when the attack happened, and he said in his book even if we knew an attack was coming, in this fashion, we couldnt have stopped it without shutting down all the airports for a period of time (which wouldnt ever happen before 9/11).

so no, the government wasnt even capable of "running cover" for the ragheads. the fbi was a complete mess at the time. and everyone in politics and the media had known this for some time

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Anyone who believes that the government had ANY involvement in this should just do us all a favor and just spring for that lobotomy.

T

titties N beer

The whole show was about stupid conspiracy theories. No wonder O&A are losing markets left and right.

Their job is to make me laugh and they are failing at it. I don't care about their uneducated guesses and their uninformed opinions. Put on your clown noses and make me laugh. Howard Stern/Sirius is only a phone call away. Don't make me do it.

UrsusHorribilis

May 2, 2006
2 FBI field offices (Arizona & Minnesota, I think) were warning the home office about Arabs who were learning to fly jumbo jets but had no apparent interest in landing procedures! They even arrested Moussouai (sp?) well before 9/11 but couldn't get permission to look at his computer (which would have blown the whole plot open). So at least at the lower levels, the FBI wasn't that bad!

Aside from the FBI, the CIA was getting warnings from intelligence services around the world that something big was afoot. I think the Israelis actually gave them the identities of 2 of the 19.

Also NORAD. At the least there should have been some firings. (Shit, FDR fired the brass who presided over Pearl Harbor) I think the head of NORAD got a promotion!

Sorry, I'm a 9/11 junkie. I've got a friend who lost a close cousin at the WTC.
A friend of a friend is an FDNY with "9/11 lung". And I worked in the area a few years before it happened (a "there go I but for the grace of God"--thing)

I get alot of my info from http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/ (all sources footnoted). Maybe I'm paranoid--but the whole thing stinks to high heaven.

ginaf20697

Jul 26, 2005
NH
The whole show was about stupid conspiracy theories. No wonder O&A are losing markets left and right.

Their job is to make me laugh and they are failing at it. I don't care about their uneducated guesses and their uninformed opinions. Put on your clown noses and make me laugh. Howard Stern/Sirius is only a phone call away. Don't make me do it.
Please, do us all a favor and DO IT. We wouldn't want you to get a headache from actually trying to think for a change.

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
2 FBI field offices (Arizona & Minnesota, I think) were warning the home office about Arabs who were learning to fly jumbo jets but had no apparent interest in landing procedures! They even arrested Moussouai (sp?) well before 9/11 but couldn't get permission to look at his computer (which would have blown the whole plot open). So at least at the lower levels, the FBI wasn't that bad!
youve made my point fella. the fbi certainly had agents, had talent in the late 90s. but it lacked the structure and strategy to to work as a complete organization, and for this reason it failed to make sense of the info that was scattered among various field offices. it was a complete lack of leadership. and that specific failing was hashed out in public among fbi employees, so its not like this is secret information. theres a political context to all of this, that the theorists ignore entirely.

and when your talking about what political and bureaucratic failures that had the US defenseless that day, its important to know these things about Lousi Freeh and the FBI from that time period, things that were well known before the fact, not excuses made afterwards

UrsusHorribilis

May 2, 2006
John O'Neill was the head of the FBI's anti-terrorism effort (we're not talking low level anymore). He was yelling about Al-Queda and OBL at the top of his lungs. They forced him out of the bureau for losing a briefcase and borrowing a "company car". Then he ends up taking the job of head of security at the WTC (yeah, he didn't survive--not claiming conspiracy there--irony though).

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
John O'Neill was the head of the FBI's anti-terrorism effort (we're not talking low level anymore). He was yelling about Al-Queda and OBL at the top of his lungs. They forced him out of the bureau for losing a briefcase and borrowing a "company car". Then he ends up taking the job of head of security at the WTC (yeah, he didn't survive--not claiming conspiracy there--irony though).
these are the questions, you cant find answers to because you dont have any understanding about the politics of the late 90s under Bill Clinton. you look at everything after the fact, with zero understanding of what was happening before the fact.

none of this is surprising when you followed it then. there were obvious priorities of the clinton administration in the late 90s. terrorism, despite talking alot about it, wasnt one of them. He was much more intent on reaching a deal with the israelis and palestinians, and it could be argued that the effort was an anti terrorism effort. but we know that anti terrorism wasnt a priority then. the FBI director wrote a book about it. Dick Morris talks about it in terms of specific conversations with Clinton.

and like I said, this isnt an argument created in retrospect. this was known in 97',98 etc if you followed politics

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
Don't forget Gary Hart. Nobody here would listen to him, so he had to go to Canada to get his message out. After he spoke up there, the Montreal Gazette ran an article about it on 9/6/2001 with the headline "Terror Risk Real: Hart – Thousands in U.S. Will Die".

Howard Stern/Sirius is only a phone call away. Don't make me do it.
1-888-539-SIRIUS :action-sm

SwimConnerSwim

O&A Token Midget
Feb 20, 2007
New Jersey

I will donate my parents Sirius unit if you want it. They cancelled and it's collecting dust.

UrsusHorribilis

May 2, 2006
I'm well aware of politics during the Clinton administration. Louis Freeh was no friend of Clinton--after his appointment. And the Clinton administration managed, maybe through dumb luck, in foiling the Centennial plot and the Bojinka plot (airline bombing-- with help from Phillipines intelligence).

The Israeli-Palestinian angle deserves mentioning. How come every time peace seems possible, something derails it? Rabin assaination (at the hands of a West Bank settler) leads to a Likud hard-line government. Sharon says he won't deal with Arafat (perhaps rightly so, Arafat being a terrorist--but wait... Menachem Begin was a terrorist---and Sadat managed to deal with him!). Arafat dies (good). Abbas (a moderate) takes power. Sharon humiliates him (with targeted assasinations)--drives the Palestinian people into the arms of Hamas!

Now Sharon won't deal with Hamas--how convenient!

If the powers-that-be in Israel (not the general population, mind you!) wanted peace, why the continued building of settlements in the West Bank?

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming

Dragon Wagon, is that you?

I hope you die. I hear God needs a douchebag.

NorfCal

S.H.A.D.O.
Sep 2, 2002
fuck off

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
If the powers-that-be in Israel (not the general population, mind you!) wanted peace, why the continued building of settlements in the West Bank?
I'll lay it out for you, then I'll stop cause this is not the forum. Israel accepted the 2 state solution, the arabs didnt. All the land that the arabs/palestinians claim they want they had for israels forst 19 years, but it wasnt enough so several major wars followed. in terms of recent history, israel left gaza and intended to leave the west bank so it was met with war, left lebanon, was met with war. still has rockets being fired at it everyday from gaza and the west bank.

thats as far as I'll take it for your troll ass. because despite the fact you know a tidbit here, a little piece there, your clueless about issues in their totality and you sound like an ass

Now Sharon won't deal with Hamas--how convenient!
ariel sharon has been in a coma for two years. he isnt prime minister. shoot yourself

The Full Bug

Neuw Pleumes!
Nov 21, 2004
I'm no fan of the admin. or the approach we've taken in the middle east, but if I believed for a second that our government was capable of and willing to orchestrate 9/11, I would get as far the fuck away from America as possible. No amount of handing out fliers and carrying posters is going to stop that kind of Evil. Game over, dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.