TV The Mandalorian: A Star Wars TV Series - Disney Streaming

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Um a) the colors are still wrong, b) her breasts are the wrong size, c) the antenna is on the wrong side of the helmet, and d) that's not the way someone who fought the Krellicks of Sandovar would stand.

Either you do it 100% correct, including using the elements from the limited edition comics only available for two weeks five years ago and the stuff in the novels including the stuff that contradicts other stuff in other novels, or why even bother? You're doing Star Wars. You need slavish accuracy to details only known to .0001% of the audience.
"Is that the car the Dukes of Hazard drive?"

"No, that car is blue with an American flag. The Dukes drive an orange car with a Confederate flag."

"Jesus Christ. You Dukes nerds are obsessed with details."

No two sets of Mando armor are the same. Sabine is an artist and a tagger who spray paints her own armor in either pastel colors or black with pastel highlights.

LiddyRules

Signed To a Non-Exclusive Consultancy
"Is that the car the Dukes of Hazard drive?"

"No, that car is blue with an American flag. The Dukes drive an orange car with a Confederate flag."

"Jesus Christ. You Dukes nerds are obsessed with details."

No two sets of Mando armor are the same. Sabine is an artist and a tagger who spray paints her own armor in either pastel colors or black with pastel highlights.
This is why @Pigdango hates you and your kind.

And the Dukes of Hazard analogy doesn't work. If you know DoH, you know the car. It's the second most iconic part of the show. If you know Star Wars, odds are you know nothing about Mandalorian lore.

BIV

Now, uber nerd level shit is pointing out that she's the one who designed the symbol for the Rebel Alliance

BIV

And the Dukes of Hazard analogy doesn't work. If you know DoH, you know the car. It's the second most iconic part of the show. If you know Star Wars, odds are you know nothing about Mandalorian lore.
But if you know Sabine, you know her armor. Kind of important for a character that spends most of thier time in a helmet.

You wouldn't put Boba Fett in white armor with neon yellow highlights.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator

I'm really going to have to think about this, but at the moment I don't think I've ever read anything in my life that was more offensive and enraging than this sentence:

Sabine is an artist and a tagger who spray paints her own armor in either pastel colors or black with pastel highlights.
"Sabine is an artist."

I mean...that shit is going to haunt me for years. Fuck you both.

LiddyRules

I'm really going to have to think about this, but at the moment I don't think I've ever read anything in my life that was more offensive and enraging than this sentence:

"Sabine is an artist."

What about

Now, uber nerd level shit is pointing out that she's the one who designed the symbol for the Rebel Alliance

BIV

"Sabine is an artist."

Yes. Much better if she is a surface level character with no personality traits. We only need guns and tits, amirite?

BIV

I really don't understand your argument. Can someone tell me what color Poe Dameron's X-wing is? Mace Windu's lightsaber?

Pigdango

Donator
Yes. Much better if she is a surface level character with no personality traits. We only need guns and tits, amirite?
Are you really going to make me give you a serious answer to this? Rebels is a fucking cartoon for kids. So it's chock full of bright, pastel colors to capture the attention of young kids, and to inspire the 8-10 year old girls watching to be artists themselves. Purple hair works in a cartoon. It doesn't work in a movie. That's why this looks "normal":

And this looks absurd:

BIV

And if you're trying to tell me that this mother fucker in the black shirt is Luke Skywalker, you got another thing coming:

This makes no sense. Last time I checked, Luke's clothes have never been an Identifying trait.

Hell, they even joked about Han's coat being different in TFA

Pigdango

Donator
I really don't understand your argument. Can someone tell me what color Poe Dameron's X-wing is? Mace Windu's lightsaber?
I have no idea what color Poe's x-wing is. Windu had the purple saber, but were his Jedi robes fucking tie-dye?

BIV

Are you really going to make me give you a serious answer to this? Rebels is a fucking cartoon for kids. So it's chock full of bright, pastel colors to capture the attention of young kids, and to inspire the 8-10 year old girls watching to be artists themselves. Purple hair works in a cartoon. It doesn't work in a movie. That's why this looks "normal":

And this looks absurd:
They would not use her character before changing basic character traits. Lets just make Chewbacca green, fuck it.

And the creater of Rebels is working closely with Favreau on this.

BIV

I have no idea what color Poe's x-wing is. Windu had the purple saber, but were his Jedi robes fucking tie-dye?
His jedi robes were not specific to his character. A mando's armor is.

You really going to try to tell me you didn't know Poe's X-wings are black?

BIV

I'm convinced she wont be in it, for the reasons you just pointed out.

BTW, this is what she looks like as an adult post-jedi. I seriously doubt they would change it.

LiddyRules

I'm convinced she wont be in it, for the reasons you just pointed out.

BTW, this is what she looks like as an adult post-jedi. I seriously doubt they would change it.

I mean, where are they going to find someone with a 2 cm diameter arm?

BIV

Rumor is that it's the dude from Narco, but he's denied it.

LiddyRules

I kind of wish this was coming out after Episode 9.

LiddyRules

Holy shit. Star Wars is in such turmoil, they're welcoming George Lucas again.

LiddyRules

They officially announced it stars Narcos: Kingsman. Which is better than if it starred Narcos: Predator. But not as good as Narcos: Luis.