The ManGroomer

not_you_too

May 5, 2004
Philly
Anybody else hear the gay ad for the 'ManGroomer' this morning? It's a shaver specifically for your back hair. The handle is detachable so you can use it as a buttplug.

The Mangroomer Do-It-Yourself Electric Back Shaver is absolutely the best way to get rid of unwanted back hair. This one-of-a-kind device features a large 1.5-inch blade that enables you to shave larger areas of your back with ease. The Mangroomer's cutting-edge blade design delivers extremely close and smooth results without the potential of ingrown hairs that are commonly caused by straight edge and foil shavers. And with the unique patent-pending design, the Mangroomer opens to a staggering 135-degrees so you can reach all areas of your back from different angles with ease.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
I've been using the Norelco Bodygroom for quite some time and while it doesn't have the reach of that one, it is a wet/dry shaver.

No homo, no homo, ho homo.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Fair enough, but...less hair equals less mess and stank.

No homo. ::hammer:

USCowboy69

Excuse me Sir could you please pick up my piggies?
Apr 19, 2007
Maryland
Anybody else hear the gay ad for the 'ManGroomer' this morning? It's a shaver specifically for your back hair. The handle is detachable so you can use it as a buttplug.

OMFG is that really it? It must be gay...I first heard the add yesterday and thought it was a parody. Thank god for a lack of body hair!::hammer:

wwpd

a good egg
Feb 25, 2006
DC
less hair = more pussy. trust me.

also i think its hilarious they have that ad on 202. applicable and offensive.

NightStalker3

a complete moron that posts
Oct 4, 2004
Must suck to have bear hair on the back....

USCowboy69

Apr 19, 2007
Maryland
Must suck to have bear hair on the back....
I wouldn't know...and I don't know too many women eager to run their hands through that Wookie of a mess...except maybe Steve...Grr.

Mar 18, 2005
I wonder is Steeeve uses the Man Groomer.
"COCK MEAT, nothing but COCK MEAT!

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA

So are you saying you don't like hair down there and other places?

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
1. That's what your wife/girlfriend is for.
2. Glad I listen to xm comercial free now.

Lonelily

put something clever here
May 16, 2007
Norfolk, Va

Agreed. Less hair = more gooder in my opinion, though I'd laugh if I saw my man using that. At first I thought the ad must have been a joke but I heard it several more times since yesterday. Perhaps they are trying to say that Pests are hairier than others?

Lunchbox420

The Kenny Powers of Wackbag
Mar 6, 2007
As a hairy backed man I find this product to be a lifesaver. I will be purchasing one this weekend and posting my fleecing pictures. I will be donating my back hair to all the folically challenged people on wackbag. (hey Pat as a reward for your big victory the first bag is free!)

Apr 17, 2005
Wonder if it'll safely shave my nuts:huh:

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
dood.... amazing truly amazing. they need a squeegie attachment this way you can also use it to get the extra water off when getting outta the shower.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
i would score one but i dont want to spend 3 hours every 2 days shaving. my back is fine, but if i were to run outside nekkid it would look like i have pants on.

i would marry a chick that would be willing to toss my salad. it would probably be like licking peanut butter outta Santa Clause's mouth.

rowdy

raging alcoholic
Dec 9, 2005
Southern IL
I wouldn't know...and I don't know too many women eager to run their hands through that Wookie of a mess...except maybe Steve...Grr.
I met one chick that liked it but she was a freak. Thankfully the wife gets the unpleasant task of shaving the wookie back

USCowboy69

Apr 19, 2007
Maryland
I met one chick that liked it but she was a freak. Thankfully the wife gets the unpleasant task of shaving the wookie back
Yet another man properly domesticating the little Mrs.:p