The Mcpizza

ianbobo

It's My Birthday!
They tried this shit 20 years ago and it didn't fly. But I suppose if anyone likes that Dominoes shit it can't be any worse.

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
That is horrendous.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
If you eat at McDonalds you deserve to forfeit a decade of your life.

Devo37

from the link: "This thing is really filling. Extremely filling. So a smaller pizza than you're used to will feed the normal crowd."

a pizza topped with 2 cheeseburgers, 4 chicken nuggets, and an order of fries is more filling than an average pizza?? that's odd.

btw, disgusting.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
That is a foodstuff for the unloved.

SallieTomato

Here'sh The Thing
Instead of eating a McPizza, I'm gonna go play team deathmatch in "Modern Combat 4" on my iPad 4, instead.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
I meant, sad, fat girl food.

Is there a difference?
You don't eat nothin' that you can't fit down your pants.

Also, gross.

Also, unless you can make it exclusively from shit you can get at a McDonalds, this is bullshit. It's just putting shit on a Boboli.

Think I'll try it. I'll have a cardiologist on speed-dial, of course.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
You don't eat nothin' that you can't fit down your pants.

Also, gross.

Also, unless you can make it exclusively from shit you can get at a McDonalds, this is bullshit. It's just putting shit on a Boboli.
Ribs.

I can't fit a rack of ribs down my pants.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Ribs.

I can't fit a rack of ribs down my pants.
I don't doubt that you tried this, but how tiny are your legs? I've purchased ribs before, I can probably fit them down my pants, but the ribs would have to be split in half or so.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
I don't doubt that you tried this, but how tiny are your legs? I've purchased ribs before, I can probably fit them down my pants, but the ribs would have to be split in half or so.
I'm good for now but thanks for the advice. Also, I don't think ribs are a good weight/size/worth to risk ratio.

Nine grade Wagyu on the other hand,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,