The Meghan Markle Baby Pictures Thread

To be fair, I could see a monkey being named Archie, but who uses that name anymore?

These Twitter idiots need to calm down. Losing his gig is all that should be done.
Saying what if someone said or did something to his family is just stupidly overboard. Saying and doing are two completely different things

Fucking Twatter

LiddyRules

Regional Sales Rep for Fontaine Fish Finder
It's a shock tweet. It's not supposed to be funny. It's being hack to make people say "oh my word!" and then get other people to say "your word? Blow it out your ear your word! Comparing black people to monkeys hasn't been funny since 1956, but god damn it, if I say that out loud I sound like an SJW so I have to support it!"

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
A hacky joke shouldn't get you fired, but he should've been smart enough to realize that's exactly what was going to happen.

LiddyRules

Regional Sales Rep for Fontaine Fish Finder
A hacky joke shouldn't get you fired, but he should've been smart enough to realize that's exactly what was going to happen.
After 15 years of people getting fired for the same exact thing, what? Your hot take is going to turn people around?

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
I think most people just assume they're so low on the totem pole that no one will notice.
Which is a pretty stupid assumption when you have professional grievance mongers out there whose only purpose in life is to try and get people fired. But if you simply can't help yourself and have to make a joke that's certain to get you fired, at least have enough intelligence to do it from an anonymous account.

Which is a pretty stupid assumption when you have professional grievance mongers out there whose only purpose in life is to try and get people fired. But if you simply can't help yourself and have to make a joke that's certain to get you fired, at least have enough intelligence to do it from an anonymous account.
1 out of every 10 people in the US has an IQ of 83 or less according to the military. Its a miracle it doesn't happen more.