The Meghan Markle Baby Pictures Thread

HandPanzer

τι θελεις
Aren't IQ statistics basically BS anyway?
Eh, a lot depends on how much weight you give to IQ tests as a whole (personally, I think they're valid but only a single piece of the puzzle). Statistics, in general, can be misleading depending on how certain questions are asked (Trump's election is a good example where they completely missed it). But if you're taking a certain group of people who've been administered an IQ test and finding the mean, I think it's somewhat safe to say that the number is at least close.

Purple China freaks me out.
China, Korea, and Japan have the highest spatial IQ but bad verbal IQ. So you see many Asians in engineering and math where visualization of numbers is helpful.

Ashkenazi Jews have high verbal IQ but bad spatial IQ. So if you need a writer, lawyer, comedian, anyone who needs a good vocabulary, Jews got it down.

Eh, a lot depends on how much weight you give to IQ tests as a whole (personally, I think they're valid but only a single piece of the puzzle). Statistics, in general, can be misleading depending on how certain questions are asked (Trump's election is a good example where they completely missed it). But if you're taking a certain group of people who've been administered an IQ test and finding the mean, I think it's somewhat safe to say that the number is at least close.
High IQ plus high effort = no excuse for failure.

If you're willing to put in work, you can sometimes even over come the stupid, but its rare.

Last edited:
Oh, fun fact time!

If you look at the map you'll notice that the dumb people mostly come from warm places. That's because cold places usually create smarter animals.

Why?

It takes smarts to adapt for multiple seasons and dealing with cold weather. In warm places you can just do the same shit all year and never ever change.

Last edited:

HandPanzer

τι θελεις
China, Korea, and Japan have the highest spatial IQ but bad verbal IQ. So you see many Asians in engineering and math where visualization of numbers is helpful.

Ashkenazi Jews have high verbal IQ but bad spatial IQ. So if you need a writer, lawyer, comedian, anyone who needs a good vocabulary, Jews got it down.

High IQ plus high effort = no excuse for failure.

If you're willing to put in work, you can sometimes even over come the stupid, but its rare.
Anecdotally, STEM kids are almost all Asian and white. Dot Indians probably come in third representation-wise.

I'd also add that a mid-wit will almost always do better than someone with an especially high IQ if they're hard working and the other guy is lazy.

Anecdotally, STEM kids are almost all Asian and white. Dot Indians probably come in third representation-wise.

I'd also add that a mid-wit will almost always do better than someone with an especially high IQ if they're hard working and the other guy is lazy.
Almost everyone was either Asian or white in my high end biology/ecology classes in college.

The only exception was one black kid who was so autistic he could hardly speak.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
And that’s why Lids hates IQ. Now if you could explain why he is afraid of first names...