The Meghan Markle Baby Pictures Thread

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
I don't care what the name is; I just hope it's retarded (the baby and the name).

Bobobie

He'll be named Prince Antwon DeShawn Washinton Carver. Then change is name to

Then change his name to the Prince formerly known as Antwon DeShawn Washinton Carver.

Last edited:

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I don't care what the name is; I just hope it's retarded (the baby and the name).
You’re the second person to wish for this as if there was even the slightest chance the Royals would have allowed such a baby to be carried to term.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
You’re the second person to wish for this as if there was even the slightest chance the Royals would have allowed such a baby to be carried to term.
Used to happen all the time, back when they were doing all that cousin on cousin inbreeding & shiznit. They just locked them away like the dirty little secrets they were.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
I'll settle for a Habsburg jaw.

(I don't really want the baby to be retarded and, obviously, Queen Lizzy isn't going to let some retarded black ginger kid in the palace)

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
You can't start cramming miles of cock in him straight out the gate.
I was trying to work up a "died in a tunnel papparazi car crash" joke. Glad I didn't, this is the joke right here.