The Monthly Angle DUI Thread

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Angle arrested on DWI charge

Kurt Angle was arrested last night by Virginia state troopers on a driving while intoxicated charge. He was taken to Warren County Jail just after 2 a.m. last night and released at 3:31 a.m. after posting a $2,000 bond. The story was reported by www.tmz.com
Angle had been wrestling in Woodstock, VA earlier that night.
Angle is on one year probation, and had a ten day sentence suspended for a similar offense in North Dakota from March, which he pleaded guilty to.

Predictable

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Every month with this guy.

Tss. You'd think his name was Kurt Anglin'. Like fish drinkin' or somethin'. Ya know whateva'. Tss tss.

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC
I read that he claims he passed the drunk test that the cops gave him and he's gonna say he;'s not guilty.

Danesy

Cute but psycho, it all evens out.
Jun 5, 2006
Satellite of Love
I read that he claims he passed the drunk test that the cops gave him and he's gonna say he;'s not guilty.
He is going to claim that. But you don't have to fail the breathalyzer to get a DUI. If the cop sees you driving erratically and detects the presence of drugs or alcohol you can still be convicted. Hey, he has to try something... ;)

outcry

Nov 1, 2009
One of the 13 colonies
He is going to claim that. But you don't have to fail the breathalyzer to get a DUI. If the cop sees you driving erratically and detects the presence of drugs or alcohol you can still be convicted. Hey, he has to try something... ;)
Sounds like someone has a DUI under their belt.