The Monthly Angle DUI Thread

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Angle arrested on DWI charge

Kurt Angle was arrested last night by Virginia state troopers on a driving while intoxicated charge. He was taken to Warren County Jail just after 2 a.m. last night and released at 3:31 a.m. after posting a $2,000 bond. The story was reported by www.tmz.com
Angle had been wrestling in Woodstock, VA earlier that night.
Angle is on one year probation, and had a ten day sentence suspended for a similar offense in North Dakota from March, which he pleaded guilty to.

Predictable

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Every month with this guy.

Tss. You'd think his name was Kurt Anglin'. Like fish drinkin' or somethin'. Ya know whateva'. Tss tss.

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
I read that he claims he passed the drunk test that the cops gave him and he's gonna say he;'s not guilty.

Danesy

Cute but psycho, it all evens out.
I read that he claims he passed the drunk test that the cops gave him and he's gonna say he;'s not guilty.
He is going to claim that. But you don't have to fail the breathalyzer to get a DUI. If the cop sees you driving erratically and detects the presence of drugs or alcohol you can still be convicted. Hey, he has to try something... ;)

outcry

He is going to claim that. But you don't have to fail the breathalyzer to get a DUI. If the cop sees you driving erratically and detects the presence of drugs or alcohol you can still be convicted. Hey, he has to try something... ;)
Sounds like someone has a DUI under their belt.

Danesy

Cute but psycho, it all evens out.
Sounds like someone has a DUI under their belt.
Cute. Nope, never had one. I have a relative that has though. A couple of them actually.

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
This dude fuckin' loves his alcohol.

And pain pills. I assume.