The most miserable cities in the U.S.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
You can avoid the slideshow by clicking "View as one page" below the first picture.

I would place Fresno above Sacramento on that list, but I pretty much agree with the California cities.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
Bakersfield has always been a complete shit hole.

I still don't think you could ever consider Miami a worse place to live than Detroit, though.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
Bakersfield has always been a complete shit hole.

I still don't think you could ever consider Miami a worse place to live than Detroit, though.
I flew into Miami once on my way to the Keys. Never again.

Fuck that Spic hole. Other than South Beach, it's a dump.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
I dated a girl who went to Fresno State and went to visit her a bunch of times. Never ventured outside of the campus area at night and as soon as she was on break we booked it up to Sonoma county. I remember driving through Bakersfield and just thinking it was Juggalo country the entire time. There are some real shit holes in that state. My personal favorite is Los Banos. Literal translation: the bathrooms.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
I flew into Miami once on my way to the Keys. Never again.

Fuck that Spic hole. Other than South Beach, it's a dump.
I've never been, but I would argue that the existence of South Beach at all should preclude it from being below Detroit.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
no mention of camden, NJ...........

i'm shocked!
They have crack and promiscuous sex, and living off the government cheese. They are happy as fuck!

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
I dated a girl who went to Fresno State and went to visit her a bunch of times. Never ventured outside of the campus area at night and as soon as she was on break we booked it up to Sonoma county. I remember driving through Bakersfield and just thinking it was Juggalo country the entire time. There are some real shit holes in that state. My personal favorite is Los Banos. Literal translation: the bathrooms.
Yeah Fresno is the shittiest city I travel to regularly (have family a little ways south in Visalia and a brother going to Fresno State). If you have to live in the California Valley, a general rule is don't go too far south of Sacramento.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Dec 9, 2004
Loveland, CO
Modesto and Stockton might as well be the same city. They are only about 10 miles apart. And both have lots of Mexicans living there. Coincidence?

Aug 11, 2005
At least Juggalos are white

phillyfranko

Jun 1, 2010
south of philly
They have crack and promiscuous sex, and living off the government cheese. They are happy as fuck!
I was there a few months back...Its a war zone...and local cops told me...stay on main roads...stop for nobody ,and get on Jersey turnpike and haul asss out of there...