The MS Walk 2008...Thank You for your support

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I don't know if this is the right place for this & I apologize if it's not, but since this is "off topic" I figured it might be okay....

Someone here read my signature announcement!

I received a donation for the MS Walk from 'a fellow 'bagger'. Since I don't have a name to PM & thank personally, I'd like to say Thank You here. Your donation is greatly appreciated.

Again, Thank You

Ma...kris

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
hell, why not post the information here in this thread.... Mayby you can get more... I think threads that are for a good cause beat out poopy joke threads anyday. Not to long ago Melinda had a similar thread and i believe she raised quite a bit of money.

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Feb 10, 2006
Oceanside, NY
x3. Didn't see it until you posted the thread.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Thanks ... I felt funny asking which is why I was just leaving it as a signature. But it's the same information as the signature ....

PLEASE HELP ME MEET MY GOAL!!!!
The MS Walk 2008
No amount is too big or too small. $1, $5, $10, $20, $25..anything will help!
www.nationalmssociety.org/goto/krism

On May 4, I will once again walk for my sister and all those suffering with Multiple Sclerosis. Help our team reach its goal by clicking the above link to make a tax deductible donation
YOUR SUPPORT IS BOTH NEEDED & APPRECIATED....thanks, MA

p.s. I'd still like to know who 'a fellow 'bagger' is!!

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
p.s. I'd still like to know who 'a fellow 'bagger' is!!
I really kind of wanted to go "anonymous," partly because it was such a small potatoes donation, but since it's bugging you, it was me.

I also didn't feel like typing "Cock" from the oandapartycock onto a serious website since I didn't know if it would have shown up and didn't want it besmirching your good name. :action-sm

I would have PM'd you this info after seeing this, but it gives it a chance to get "bumped."

I donated $11.05 which was the remaining balance on a Visa gift card I got for Xmas. The name that should have shown up with the payment was "Happy Shopping."

You DID say "every little bit helps..."

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I really kind of wanted to go "anonymous," partly because it was such a small potatoes donation, but since it's bugging you, it was me.

I also didn't feel like typing "Cock" from the oandapartycock onto a serious website since I didn't know if it would have shown up and didn't want it besmirching your good name. :action-sm

I would have PM'd you this info after seeing this, but it gives it a chance to get "bumped."

I donated $11.05 which was the remaining balance on a Visa gift card I got for Xmas. The name that should have shown up with the payment was "Happy Shopping."

You DID say "every little bit helps..."
Every little bit does help and is very much appreciated. All I saw was the scroll which said 'a fellow 'bagger', not even Happy Shopping. And yeah, it does bug me because I do like to acknowledge people's generosity. :)

Now I gotta figure out the other 'anonymous' that showed up yesterday.

:icon_roll

p.s. Thank you

edit ... I found happy shopping!! Along with all the other donors. You'd think after 4 years I'd know how to navigate the stupid MS website. lol

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Nov 22, 2004
Long Island
I found happy shopping!! Along with all the other donors. You'd think after 4 years I'd know how to navigate the stupid MS website. lol
Is there a foundry logo on it?

Donating.

Be Dialing People!!!! Limited Edition time to donate!!! Free swatch from Britney Spears rubber room !!!

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
MS is just natures way of thinning the herd.

All my money goes to Zenedge~!

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
p.s. Thank you

edit ... I found happy shopping!! Along with all the other donors. You'd think after 4 years I'd know how to navigate the stupid MS website. lol
Thank God. I didn't want the Fellow 'Baggers here thinking I was trying to take credit for a $11.05 donation that wasn't really mine!

p.s. You're welcome!

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
C,mon Ma's only at 185 bucks....We can do better than that.

The goals a thousand.

P.S send me an address to send my donation. and what to make it out too.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Thanks all who have donated so far. I've gotten some checks as well, which is cool. Those will be reflected as soon as NMSS posts them.

Your generosity is most appreciated by my family and the other families who have this disease.

Love,
Kris_Ma

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
w00t for you!

THANK YOU!!

Currently my team, Fina's Fighters, is ranked as the 5th 'top fundraiser' for the 2008 MS Walk.

A HUGE part of that success has been as a result of your generosity.

You guys rock!

Ma (Kris)

GoldenOne

May 17, 2007
Bridgewater, Joisey
Best of luck with this. I am walking this year as well on team Spare us the Flare. This is an incredible cause that every dollar truly does help. I encourage everyone help MA out here and help reach the team goal.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Thanks Golden ... good luck with your Walk as well.

The $3000 I raised last year got me this. The year before it was a sneaker. Was hoping for another sneaker so I'd have bookends, but I'll take the star. Going for a threepeat!!!

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I just want to thank everyone who has made an online donation or sent me a check. Through the generosity of you guys and of my friends on another board who have been holding 'MS Telethons' on their PalTalk radio show, my personal goal is 50% met. Through future donations from our online families and friends IRL, Fina's Fighters are on course to meet our goal of $10,000.

You guys rock!

Love,
Ma

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Aug 19, 2005
Chicago, IL. Southside, stupid.
Hey Ma. Good luck with this, meant to post in here earlier.
I'd contribute, but my aunt does this too and has probably more donation than she really needs from her favorite nephew. :p

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Thanks Dead .. I'm sure you're her favorite nephew for more reasons than just this, but good job cementing that status.

It's ironic, but this is one cause I was donating to long before my sister was diagnosed. It was one of those things that I felt was worthwhile.

oh well ... Thanks again everyone.