OpieRadio Logo
Anthony Cumia Show Logo
Jim Norton Logo

The New Gavin Mciness Show : Get off My Lawn! on CRTV.COM

Discussion in 'The Gavin McInnes Show' started by Bobobie, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Bobobie

Bobobie Registered User

It's on Crowders new Conservative Talk Network. $10 a month pay wall. I like Crowder, watch his free weekly episode, but fuck this. If I plop down money for a streaming service then it has to be more than a bunch of conservative talking heads. It gets redundant, especially since there is so much crossover with the news topics.

First episode is free on Youtube. Checked out their android app. There doesn't seem to be an option for offline audio listening, it's only streaming video. Downloading the show with Podcast addict was the only way I had time for it anyway. AntH's App doesn't seem that bad now.

2. MT_Jonny

MT_Jonny All my posts come with a free smile
    Donator

It's CRTV which Mark Levin started up, Crowder is just one of the shows. But I agree, every show there is just going to have the same point with a slightly different spin. And after Gavin went completely political I had to tap out, he annoyed me far more then entertained. I can't see how Gavin doing straight up clean political commentary is going to keep his fanbase.

3. Bobobie

Bobobie Registered User

Cleaning up his talk is no big deal. I might have even joined for a few months to just check it out, but there is no option for offline viewing or listening so there is no point in subscribing.