The New Harry's Wife??? The computer moron Carbonite ho

ginaf20697

Jul 26, 2005
NH
God I really hate this stupid bitch. I hope her computer crashes and she loses all her music and crappy dog pictures.

Slow Bollards

Bollards...sounds a bit rude, doesn't it?
Apr 28, 2005
SILLY-delphia!
I love these threads that bitch about the awful 202 commercials. I'm glad I'm not the only one that gets wrankled about them. I hate them ALL.

I will never by a Sunsetter retractable awning.

I will never back up my computer's hard drive using Carbonite.com

I think Jim Blasingame is a nudge.

I'll miss the techno-file

I'll never listen to an XM Artist Confidential, even if John lennon comes back to life.

I'll ABSOLUTELY never BREAK FREE from my cubicle to refer my fam & friends. (What is this stupid program and does anyone bother with it?)
I'll keep working myself to death, thank you very much.

AND

I wish that NAYCECAWR hick would have died of dehydration at Daytona, along with the other hick who fancies himself as "teyuff."

"yeh, yoo awr teyuffer den muhyee."

edit: I'm an ass. Of course I look up after posting to see you have a racing sig pic, no offense intended towards you sir. The NASCAR spots are kinda bad though.

7cent

Dec 5, 2004
somewhere, ca
what the fuck is up with the canadian comedy commercials. they make me ill

Nov 11, 2005
If any of you guys happen to need a new building, steel construction really is the way to go.... For as many times as I've heard that "Tell them about the discount Harry!" commercial, I still have no idea what it is that they're advertising.

queeby

Irrelevant Liberal
Jun 12, 2004
Columbus OH
But she has every Faith Hill, Maroon 5 and Sheryl Crow album. She can't be that bad..............fucking cunt with bad music taste.

Gonzoid

The Tenacious T-Bagger
Aug 23, 2002
This God-Forsaken Place
I hate to tell the admen at Carbonite, but my computer recently crashed and I was able to download all my IPOD songs back onto my computer once it was repaired. They took a whole 90 seconds declaring how this was impossible. Fuckers...

loganfield

I am a silly goose.
Dec 1, 2005
What the hell happened to The Technofile? Why is Lazlow not doing it anymore?

Maynard K

Get it right, it's Dopey & Aintfunny!
Nov 5, 2004
NJ
I will never by a Sunsetter retractable awning.

I will never back up my computer's hard drive using Carbonite.com

I think Jim Blasingame is a nudge.

I'll miss the techno-file

This couldn't have been said any better. Bravo Mr. Bollards! :clap:

Tryaluckystrike

Feb 19, 2007
Is Tanya Roberts and her Vegas and Orlando real estate scams on the XM side too, or just in some terrestrial markets?

Ah, it's not fair to say it's a scam. Opie and Anthony would never do a read for a product that didn't have 100% faith and belief in!

gilpdawg

Jan 6, 2005
God I really hate this stupid bitch. I hope her computer crashes and she loses all her music and crappy dog pictures.
Hey, did you know you can't put your music from your I-pod back onto your computer?
Ouch! Seriously? No, you cannot.

Lying fuckers. You can too.

Xtra Krispy

Feb 19, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
those goddamn tahiti village commercials drive me f'n crazy too. I live here in Las Vegas. I F'n hate this place. I don't want it, deserve it or hear it calling me. Please fuck off and die from a Sunsetter awning falling on you and that c*nt bitch who is always yelling at Harry.

kevtv

Resident Music Nerd
May 31, 2004
Did anyone mention Chris Whitting?

The absolute WORST, the one that legitly gives me pains in my stomach and makes me lunge for the volume to turn it down is the New York Times Food and Wine Critic douche Eric Asimov.

"I recently sampled a new bottle of Californian Merlot. While still retaining the sharp, robust edge that California's Merlots are renowned for, I was whistling Dixie when my palate came across a subtle but distinct hint of feces."

This fuck should be thrust headfirst into a barrel of wine so he is killed by what gets him hard in the morning.

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
Nobody's posted about that stupid "Hotrod" commercial yet? I think it's day 1 with that ad and I'm already sick of it.

Trippy

GO TEAM PESTS!!
Mar 4, 2005
The new ad that pisses me off is the 1 for the movie Hot Rod (think thats the name).

I like to party.
No I party.
No I said I party.
We party.

DO YA????

Fucking annoying shitbag ad. At least when this shitty movie comes out the ads will stop.

And the Canada ones are beyond retarted.

GLENN_THE_TOOL

The reward is cheese.
May 23, 2005
and someone please tell Steve that the actress Isla Fisher's first name is pronouned "Eye-la"? the s is silent, like in the word island. i've only heard it once or twice, but that sweeper for The Hottest Rod (and might i add :yuck2:) is already bugging me. you'd think a man with perfect diction would at least be able to get a movie star's name right.

hybriddriver

she is ice cream
Feb 20, 2006
PA
Has anyone seen the TV commercial for the Sunsetter? They give the cunt half of Harry's lines. Poor Harry.

Digital_Trauma

"man of leisure". . . aaaand repeat
May 2, 2005
Lexington, KY
To be fair, the O&A staff have some stale promos that play as much or more than "Tell 'em about the discount Harry." Hopefully we've heard the last of the "wheeee, I just got wowed, she had some big ole hooties on her" spots, but now it's entirely too much "get wow'ed by a girlish figured Travis on a Greyhound bus bound for Canada."

Prof Murder

May 7, 2007
NY
Is Tanya Roberts and her Vegas and Orlando real estate scams on the XM side too, or just in some terrestrial markets?

Ah, it's not fair to say it's a scam. Opie and Anthony would never do a read for a product that didn't have 100% faith and belief in!
I know they have those on XM165 Talk when Coast to Coast AM is on. It's annoying as fuck.

SwimConnerSwim

O&A Token Midget
Feb 20, 2007
New Jersey
Don't forget to use Promo code XM202 when ordering your old lady a vibrator/dildo from adameve.com

STARTSOMETHING

I wanna b, like ronnie b!
Jul 30, 2005
Harrisburg PA
if xm was smart they would market beer, rock concerts, or cars

no ones buying this shit they advertise

STARTSOMETHING

I wanna b, like ronnie b!
Jul 30, 2005
Harrisburg PA
I hate to tell the admen at Carbonite, but my computer recently crashed and I was able to download all my IPOD songs back onto my computer once it was repaired. They took a whole 90 seconds declaring how this was impossible. Fuckers...

not only that but what do you do when their server's crash?

O

Owen Day

Bring back the Sweet Release spots!

One for the veterans...
HOO-wah, way to go old school, my brother...

Seriously, the "quarter of a decimeter" line in the Canadian comedy promos really makes you think deeply about a nation's adopted system of measurement. I guess that's material for "pot talk monday," though.