The NEWEST Paltalk O&A fan room!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Yet you are complaining about it on a message board.

If the room sucks so bad and you think everyone there is on an ego trip then go somewhere else.
I have...I just wanted to voice my displeasure. Is that fucking not allowed either now? So the room is free of any suggestions I suppose.

TheTruth

BabyFuck fan since day 1
I have...I just wanted to voice my displeasure. Is that fucking not allowed either now? So the room is free of any suggestions I suppose.
Well you are saying there are PalTalk rooms that are better then just go there, and quit bitching. I used to hang out in the Old O&A Fan Room, and what has turned into the Opie Fan Room, and for various reasons I got sick of the crap in there so I just don't hang out there really anymore. I didn't go post on who I didn't like in there and bitch and complain, I just went elsewhere.

madbam

I'm on da Zoloft..........
Can't we all just get along.....:icon_eek:

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
sorry, I just cant see this as being this important in my life to discuss,....

have fun paltalk addicts... I'll seeya all when I,m drunk and go on PT. Just go with the flow, maaaan.

I like PT when Im too drunk to be in the world outside my door:)

Moderating a PT room is like pushing a rope. It is what it is..

Its been pretty good in there latley.

Glenn Dandy

im totaly banned now... ha ha... thats just perfect.

flex that muscle.... its so much easier than dealing with things.

people that actually know me, know im a really nice person....except for being an ass on occassion ( thats what i thought we were all here for.) so this is just another case of a very few....people that use paltalk as a way to bully people....

its really sad and pathetic......you enjoy your fantasy world of power... I'll be over here laughing at you.

THATS ALL I GOTTA SAY ABOUT THAT.

im totaly banned now... ha ha... thats just perfect.

flex that muscle.... its so much easier than dealing with things.

people that actually know me, know im a really nice person....except for being an ass on occassion ( thats what i thought we were all here for.) so this is just another case of a very few....people that use paltalk as a way to bully people....

its really sad and pathetic......you enjoy your fantasy world of power... I'll be over here laughing at you.

THATS ALL I GOTTA SAY ABOUT THAT.
Glenn , why bother, it's all these people have in their lives and it makes them important. Let them enjoy their litlle power trips. I quit paltalk the minute I was banned for 24 hours because i had the nerve to ask if I was online since my computer was indicating I was not.

Ps. hows your son doing?

Glenn Dandy

thanks for asking... hes doing as good as can be.. I guess...still got a lil giggle when I databoy him.

Some people expressed an interest in a Wackbag room... i did it one night... and was kind of a flop.... I never put together a friends list on that thing... so inviting anyone is ummm... kinda impossible from my end.

I really dont do much paltalking... but considering im permanantly banned from the last idea I had....( wich is just amazing from my angle)...:icon_roll

might as well get a list of people booted from there and start anew...

mayby we will get it right someday.:icon_razz

Glenn Dandy

closed.... theres a new sheriff in town...meh. I gave it a shot, cant say I dont have balls. to bad balls is the last thing you need to be popular.

thank god i have my real life to fall back on...:haha7:

I will admit it makes me sad and disappointed.

I never could understand why people act like they do.....and I'm done really caring.:action-sm

OxBabygirlxO

I put the baby in babyfuck
closed.... theres a new sheriff in town...meh. I gave it a shot, cant say I dont have balls. to bad balls is the last thing you need to be popular.

I never could understand why people act like they do.....and I'm done really caring.:action-sm
hahahaha someone linked me to this .... first off i didnt bann you although i think its fucking hystercial

secondly - its not about popularity .... you come across as a dick to alot of people so people dont like you

thirdly - how do people act? becuase you dont agree with someone they act wrong??? oh btw if you didnt care you wouldnt have posted :action-sm

Glenn I like you dude but you are coming off like an ex-boyfriend trying to get back at the chick by "calling her out". You don't like the room. It's fine. But to keep posting about it is silly. I mean look at this:

User Name Posts
Glenn Dandy 20
OxBabygirlxO 20
Ronreddog 20

Dude it's not even your room and you are tied for most posts in here. Honestly, good for you for saying "screw this room I'm making my own". But to keep bitching about the old one is fucking stupid. Take your ball and go.

Glenn Dandy

Glenn I like you dude but you are coming off like an ex-boyfriend trying to get back at the chick by "calling her out". You don't like the room. It's fine. But to keep posting about it is silly. I mean look at this:

User Name Posts
Glenn Dandy 20
OxBabygirlxO 20
Ronreddog 20

Dude it's not even your room and you are tied for most posts in here. Honestly, good for you for saying "screw this room I'm making my own". But to keep bitching about the old one is fucking stupid. Take your ball and go.
its not even my room... no just my idea...and if you didnt bann me babygirl... whats the difference you still are behind it with your lil group of friends..

Im not comming off like a bitch flea... just as i started shit in the first place to upstart bbgs room because of asshats in the fan room...

Im remarking how after it becomes a hit... the same people that complained about that bullshit became it.

how could you think im comming off like an ex boyfriend? i go on paltalk like once every six months... I complain for people... not myself...

Im one of those vocal types that just doesnt give a fuck if people like me... so i speak for people that do.

Ive formed my conclusions...its done..

I tried to make everyone happy... but... douchbaggery once again triumphs.. Can't win em all sport.

OxBabygirlxO

I put the baby in babyfuck
its not even my room... no just my idea...and if you didnt bann me babygirl... whats the difference you still are behind it with your lil group of friends..

Im not comming off like a bitch flea... just as i started shit in the first place to upstart bbgs room because of asshats in the fan room...

Im remarking how after it becomes a hit... the same people that complained about that bullshit became it.

how could you think im comming off like an ex boyfriend? i go on paltalk like once every six months... I complain for people... not myself...

Im one of those vocal types that just doesnt give a fuck if people like me... so i speak for people that do.

Ive formed my conclusions...its done..

I tried to make everyone happy... but... douchbaggery once again triumphs.. Can't win em all sport.
i didnt even know you were banned until i saw this thread .... and why dont you tell me who you think my lil group of friends that care enough to ban you are, you self important twat ...theres fucking 25 admins in that room, anyone of them could have banned you, so know what the fuck your talking about before you start posting and accusing.

i never got bounced out of the fan room....i created the other room so people like you wouldnt get bounced .... but then realized your just a douche who likes to start shit ... maybe the fan room was right about you ...theres a difference between having a civil argumet and just being a dick ... having paltalk doesnt give youa privelage to be in any room .... you dont like it dont go on ... simple as that .... as for not caring .... keep making your posts becuase it really shows that you dont care ...

as for you being vocal ,well hello you met your match .... im prob the most vocal cunt there is ... so just like your gonna say you call it as it is im doing the same .... do you think everyone likes me???? no! do you think i care???? no! .... my problem with you, whether or not it started as a joke, you think you can run your mouth without consequences ..,. well guess what internet tough guy .... i dont fucking care who you think you are (what just bc you won a messagboard title people should look to you as special ... well suck my dick cause that aint happening) .... as log as your gonna sit there and bash my frieds ill be right there fucking going right back with you .... if you want people to like you try not posting drunk ..,. if you dot care ... then shut the fuck up about it already and log off

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
I apologize in advance for referring to you in the third person Glenn Dandy but here goes.

If I'm being honest, when he's had a few, and I don't think he means anything by it at all, GD does tend to come off as the wise old sage who's going to teach the "kids" a few things about life. He tends to grab the mic and pontificate and when the response isn't quite the reverence that he was expecting for each pearl of wisdom, he seems to get angry that he's not being respected. It never bothered me personally but I can see how it could rub people the wrong way. Some people don't feel as though they need life lessons, they're just on PT to pass the time.

On the other hand, there are people who are 10,000 times more annoying than GD on paltalk who aren't banned from anywhere and GD only seems to become this way when he's drinking which counter-intuitively seems to be the only time he's on paltalk in the first place.

On yet another hand, you'd think a well intentioned PM or two could have this whole thing cleared up without having to make a big internet fight over it between two valued members. Does nobody ever PM anyone they have a problem with?

P.S. I just read the banned list and Glenn Dandy is not among those listed...

Ronreddog

Unofficial O&A Twitter Tough Guy
As one of the admins of the room, and starter of this particular thread, I am a bit surprised about this.

Glenn, I have always welcomed you in the room, and I don't believe I was there when you got bounced or banned, but, if you have an issue with the room, contact an admin online at the time.

We are a good group of fans, that just ramble about bullshit all the time. Sometimes it is show related, sometimes we are ragging on some user who has NO IDEA why they are in the room, and sometimes it is quiet.

I know this is cliche, but, don't judge a book by it's cover. It is BG's room, and it has been going strong since October, and I really enjoy spending some time with O&A fans. I don't know any of them personally, I just have a common bond with them, but, I do look forward to meeting some of them someday when I am up north.

Jump in and enjoy the water, it is nice! :D

I know this is cliche, but, don't judge a book by it's cover. It is BG's room, and it has been going strong since October, and I really enjoy spending some time with O&A fans. I don't know any of them personally, I just have a common bond with them, but, I do look forward to meeting some of them someday when I am up north.

I'm not even talking about Glenn cause it went above a Paltalk issue. But the room isn't going strong. It fucking sucks. It was fine till Lee and Rocko ruined the fun and made it all about them.

And not everyone is welcomed, don't lie. Why was Bunny bounced? Hudson? Danareeveslungs? All these people for no reason. Ramon, Jack, Maul, a lot of people don't come in like they used to.

Glenn Dandy

As one of the admins of the room, and starter of this particular thread, I am a bit surprised about this.

Glenn, I have always welcomed you in the room, and I don't believe I was there when you got bounced or banned, but, if you have an issue with the room, contact an admin online at the time.

We are a good group of fans, that just ramble about bullshit all the time. Sometimes it is show related, sometimes we are ragging on some user who has NO IDEA why they are in the room, and sometimes it is quiet.

Im not banned for anything i did on Paltalk or in the room..

Balzac is mad cause of an April fools joke.... from here...and babygirl took up his cause... so the next time I went to that room... bbg girl said '" glenn what are you doing here?" and one second later i was permanantly banned.

What it boils down to is Balzac had a problem with my gag..

and his friends were lookin out for him... fine...whatever....

my cpmplaint isnt being banned or what not... i dont even o on paltalk unless im drunk... mayby 6 times a year. so im not losing sleep over it...

my complaint is I thought that this room was started to combat rediculous clicky bouncing of people...

and banning me because me and Balzac had an arguement on Wackbag... is about as clicky and douchy as it gets...

thats it....

the new room is as fucked up as the old room obviously.....Im washing my hands of it.... I really dont even like PT... I just thought it would be nice to have a cool room out there for new fans...

didnt work out.... so it is.

now . Im done with it... so end the discussion... im not replieing.

PS BCH nailed me pretty good...:icon_mrgr Im alot like he described..Drunk me use to be a fun guy.... im getting old n codgery.:icon_roll I stink and i dont like me.

Ronreddog

I'm not even talking about Glenn cause it went above a Paltalk issue. But the room isn't going strong. It fucking sucks. It was fine till Lee and Rocko ruined the fun and made it all about them.
How would you know, you don't come there anymore, and you are an ADMIN! :action-sm

And not everyone is welcomed, don't lie. Why was Bunny bounced? Hudson? Danareeveslungs? All these people for no reason. Ramon, Jack, Maul, a lot of people don't come in like they used to.
How did I lie? I don't know why those people were bounced, I certainly did not do it, and I am sorry that it happened.

Regardless of who comes to the room and who doesn't, the room still averages 50 people most of the time, and we have had some real fun in the room.

Again, there are a lot of rooms out there, you find the one you like, and stick with it. I just hate seeing this room get trashed because of an isolated incident or two.

How would you know, you don't come there anymore, and you are an ADMIN! :action-sm

How did I lie? I don't know why those people were bounced, I certainly did not do it, and I am sorry that it happened.

Regardless of who comes to the room and who doesn't, the room still averages 50 people most of the time, and we have had some real fun in the room.

Again, there are a lot of rooms out there, you find the one you like, and stick with it. I just hate seeing this room get trashed because of an isolated incident or two.
Being an admin makes it worse cause then it's the "well you can come in right away" excuse. The fact that Lee and Rocko let their little "super" part before their name gets to their head ruins the experience and fun, and not just for me but for the others I mentioned. Glenn no offense but I don't give a shit that you got bounced and don't like "cool kids". It's fine whatever, life moves on.

I like Lee, he knows that, I've known him for two years, but this is what he's always wanted. Just a little status. Two years ago he would scream about not being an admin and now that he can he's gloating it and waving his e-cock around. Rocko I have no idea who he is but you've read the other posts in the thread and know he's a shithead who bounced others for no reason.

If you don't know why, and that person explains, maybe talk to the admin who did do it and go "that was a shitty thing to do". Your approach of coming on Wackbag everytime someone complains and go "Sorry that it happened. I think the room is great" is very demeaning to others that aren't 'regulars' and just looking to get on Paltalk.

I'm not mad or bitter. I'm completely calm and can talk about it. Technically I don't hate the room. If it's fun, I'll stay. If it's not, I leave. But to keep saying the room is sunshine and rainbows when people are complaining and not as many are coming in, is completely avoiding the issue.

Ronreddog

If you don't know why, and that person explains, maybe talk to the admin who did do it and go "that was a shitty thing to do". Your approach of coming on Wackbag everytime someone complains and go "Sorry that it happened. I think the room is great" is very demeaning to others that aren't 'regulars' and just looking to get on Paltalk.

I'm not mad or bitter. I'm completely calm and can talk about it. Technically I don't hate the room. If it's fun, I'll stay. If it's not, I leave. But to keep saying the room is sunshine and rainbows when people are complaining and not as many are coming in, is completely avoiding the issue.
Flea, how is it demeaning? You have now called me a liar, and that I am demeaning others. Neither is true!

I cannot speak for the actions of others, all I know is that I have fun in this room, and that is why I come on Paltalk. I don't have to be an admin to be a part of the room, but, I am. I would still come to the room if I wasn't an admin, and I have even offered my hat up.

We have welcomed many new people to the room, and I have had fun each time I am in there. There is no fucking drama in there, and I like the atmosphere in the room.

Sorry, man, I disagree with you. Sorry you feel differently.

Glenn Dandy

Glenn no offense but I don't give a shit that you got bounced and don't like "cool kids". It's fine whatever, life moves on.
not getting it guy... but..thats fine. already moved.

Flea, how is it demeaning? You have now called me a liar, and that I am demeaning others. Neither is true!

I cannot speak for the actions of others, all I know is that I have fun in this room, and that is why I come on Paltalk. I don't have to be an admin to be a part of the room, but, I am. I would still come to the room if I wasn't an admin, and I have even offered my hat up.

We have welcomed many new people to the room, and I have had fun each time I am in there. There is no fucking drama in there, and I like the atmosphere in the room.

Sorry, man, I disagree with you. Sorry you feel differently.
Alright I'm more calm now (I went out drinking and singing. Not drunk but a bit buzzed).

Dunno. Just seems like Paltalk days are different then what it used to be. I got annoyed today. Whatever it's fine. Mar if you're reading this sorry if you got pissed.

Glenn Dandy

Alright I'm more calm now (I went out drinking and singing. Not drunk but a bit buzzed).

Dunno. Just seems like Paltalk days are different then what it used to be. I got annoyed today. Whatever it's fine. Mar if you're reading this sorry if you got pissed.
so does this mean most people like me again?:D

dont make me create a pol...:haha7:

Status
Not open for further replies.