The NEWEST Paltalk O&A fan room!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OxBabygirlxO

I put the baby in babyfuck
Alright I'm more calm now (I went out drinking and singing. Not drunk but a bit buzzed).

Dunno. Just seems like Paltalk days are different then what it used to be. I got annoyed today. Whatever it's fine. Mar if you're reading this sorry if you got pissed.
Flea - like i explained to you on the phone most of the admins do not post on wackbag or on anyboard, just becuase you know everyone on the internet doesnt mean everyone else does. Yes it sucks fans get bounced but you know what theres usually 10 admins in the room at a time, put them on your list and pm them, angelfuck is usually always on and everyone here knows who she is, shes very approcahable.

Glenn - apparently it bothers the shit out of you that you have to come post about it each and everytime. what i dont understand is why do you even want to be in a room with "the cool kids" you smashed????

so does this mean most people like me again?:D:
no

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Flea - like i explained to you on the phone most of the admins do not post on wackbag or on anyboard, just becuase you know everyone on the internet doesnt mean everyone else does. Yes it sucks fans get bounced but you know what theres usually 10 admins in the room at a time, put them on your list and pm them, angelfuck is usually always on and everyone here knows who she is, shes very approcahable.

Glenn - apparently it bothers the shit out of you that you have to come post about it each and everytime. what i dont understand is why do you even want to be in a room with "the cool kids" you smashed????
are you that retarded? Mayby you should read what I wright.

your cool kids? from my saying?

you want to be so bad... you took two words from a post. You n Ballsack.......Angel was cool.

Babygirl.... Good luck with your cuntness I wish you luck.

I see failure.

I just left AC bought 300.00 worth of tickets so my girl could see Van Halen...Thats love. You cant touch real people. and Won 3000.00 playing Blackjack.. So mayby im a tad Pampas.

What did you do? Change your PAD? Suck some cock?

I pay my bills with money.

BCH is right I get a bit Surley when I drink.

TheTruth

BabyFuck fan since day 1
you want to be so bad... you took two words from a post. You n Ballsack.......Angel was cool.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Ballsack I get it, you took Balzac and made it Ballsack to make fun of him...HAHAHAHA where do you come up with these, you ever think of getting into comedy writing because with zingers like that you can't miss

OxBabygirlxO

are you that retarded? Mayby you should read what I wright.
drunk again typing are we???? its write not wright.

your cool kids? from my saying?
no we take anything you say to mean nothing, not the point you TRIED being funny and failed. When other people who have no idea about the situation are serious over what you started your gonna get shit.

HAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA ANOTHER FUNNY GD JOKE

Babygirl.... Good luck with your cuntness I wish you luck.
dont need the luck, but thanks

DO YOU??????

I just left AC bought 300.00 worth of tickets so my girl could see Van Halen...Thats love. You cant touch real people. and Won 3000.00 playing Blackjack.. So mayby im a tad Pampas.

What did you do? Change your PAD? Suck some cock?
nah i actually had important things to do, but i did suck some cock, i see your important thing was to come on the board and bitch some more.

I pay my bills with money.
yeah, so do i, i actually have a real good job .... and whats the point of this comment, actually whats the point of your post???

BCH is right I get a bit Surley when I drink.
he was just being nice

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Ballsack I get it, you took Balzac and made it Ballsack to make fun of him...HAHAHAHA where do you come up with these, you ever think of getting into comedy writing because with zingers like that you can't miss
are you kidding thats like the best joke ever .... i think im gonna go do stand up and try it im sure ill get a huge laugh :rolleyes:

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Can't you people leave the stupid Pal Talk drama on Pal Talk? There's a war going on in this country. There's hundreds of thousands of people dying from natural disasters in other countries. And people here are worried about who's bouncing who from a chat room. Seems kind of silly, doesn't it?

OxBabygirlxO

Can't you people leave the stupid Pal Talk drama on Pal Talk? There's a war going on in this country. There's hundreds of thousands of people dying from natural disasters in other countries. And people here are worried about who's bouncing who from a chat room. Seems kind of silly, doesn't it?
pal talk = drama ....

this is a paltalk forum correct? Maybe the mods should remove it then ....

and not for nothing, if someone is gonna post 7 posts in a row to get attention, someone will eventually WRIGHT back , sorry im being a tad PAMPAS .

Glenn Dandy

I was beyond drunk posting that... so... dont worry i wont waste my time on these nothings.

your rebuttal's arent even good enough to trash a drunk guy... Im losing interest in this particular war....

have a nice day babbygirl. you are right... I shouldnt post..And I most certainly do not care...Why do you think someone has to care to post on a messageboard Its called being bored or drunk. Acting lil self important arent you.

you are lucky Im not a crybaby....i let you bash me constantly...It's no big deal... I can handle it ...I think its funny, because heres a hint... ( its not reality for me):D

talk to you next time I black out.:action-sm

Ohh and picking on spelling... = priceless.:haha7:

OxBabygirlxO

I was beyond drunk posting that... so... dont worry i wont waste my time on these nothings.

your rebuttal's arent even good enough to trash a drunk guy... Im losing interest in this particular war....

have a nice day babbygirl. you are right... I shouldnt post..And I most certainly do not care...Why do you think someone has to care to post on a messageboard Its called being bored or drunk. Acting lil self important arent you.

you are lucky Im not a crybaby....i let you bash me constantly...It's no big deal... I can handle it ...I think its funny, because heres a hint... ( its not reality for me):D

talk to you next time I black out.:action-sm

Ohh and picking on spelling... = priceless.:haha7:

not caring again huh?

Glenn Dandy

Where you trolling for my reply?:icon_mrgr

jeeez, what was that like 10 seconds? you love me don't you.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Eric loves giving Rimjobs

/drama
hey buddy!
just cause you bent me over and ***** my ass raw in gta last night doesnt mean shit!

I was a lil drunk, yea thats why you kicked my ass... it was the boozes fault!!!

hey buddy!
just cause you bent me over and ***** my ass raw in gta last night doesnt mean shit!

I was a lil drunk, yea thats why you kicked my ass... it was the boozes fault!!!
You mother fuckers were kicking our ass the first 2 rounds. I had to abandon my team, there was no choice!

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
all i know was i died 1o times one round and you killed me 7 of those times!!!

The drama in this thread makes me wanna stop by paltalk sometime. Even though I don't even have a PC anymore, just my lil' iBook.

Steam

[Chorus]
We are the world
We are the children
We are the ones who make a brighter day
So let's start giving
There's a choice we're making
We're saving our own lives
It's true we'll make a better day
Just you and me

The drama in this thread makes me wanna stop by paltalk sometime. Even though I don't even have a PC anymore, just my lil' iBook.
I don't know if I'd go that far, but I do appreciate the fact that its still going on.

chewonmysac

I paid the extra two Bucks
That was quite entertaining I think the MODS should just make a

Glenn Dandy vs Babygirl forum

:action-sm

Status
Not open for further replies.