• OMG!!! GDPR!! GDPR!!! GDP f***ing R!!!!!!!!!!!111111one!

Bla, Bla, Bla, updated privacy policy, because "we care about you! "

ಠ_ಠ

If you even give a shit, our privacy policy is here.

Pro-tip: If you have a reasonable, and transparent policy from Day 1, then you don't have to run around like an asshole!

The NXT Thread

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Mar 7, 2009
NJ
I started watching it
It is really good & they have some decent talent down there
They have a nice diversity of talent & everyone does not look like "Ted DiBiase Jr." like FCW used to look.

They have 3 decent Diva's with good characters in Emma, Summer & Paige.
Paige can go in the ring & should be brought up after Mania

So far it is the best part of HHH taking over development

Also the different trainers & people that visit there as guest trainers like Lance storm & guys like HBK talking to them in a motivational manner is great

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
These 3 should be called up soon as WWE re-does the Diva division:

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Looks like Summer is Fandango's new partner
She danced with him at the presser

Since Emma's gimmick is a bad dancer that looks like a future program

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Why the fuck do people put music to these videos? Enough already with that shit.
You think that's bad? The thing that's been pissing me off lately is looking for videos of recent matches, seemingly finding one (complete with a normal, unassuming thumbnail), and then clicking it only to discover that it's 15 seconds of actual broadcast footage (pre-match hype stuff) and the rest is gameplay footage from WWE '12 or WWE '13.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
You think that's bad? The thing that's been pissing me off lately is looking for videos of recent matches, seemingly finding one (complete with a normal, unassuming thumbnail), and then clicking it only to discover that it's 15 seconds of actual broadcast footage (pre-match hype stuff) and the rest is gameplay footage from WWE '12 or WWE '13.
Or a still from Raw and a black guy rambling on about the match for 20 minutes.

Gorilla Pimp

Popped a molly i'm sweatin, WOO
Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL
So I just watched the NXT from last night.... Sandow vs Big E next week.... This guy Kassisus Ohno. He gets a lot of love on some of the wrestling message boards I check. I don't get it. He seems uncoordinated and unathletic to me.

Oct 4, 2004
Las Vegas
So I just watched the NXT from last night.... Sandow vs Big E next week.... This guy Kassisus Ohno. He gets a lot of love on some of the wrestling message boards I check. I don't get it. He seems uncoordinated and unathletic to me.
Look up any given Chris Hero match or promo on YouTube and you'll see why we're stoked on Kassius Ohno.

Ninety minutes against CM Punk? Right up my alley.

Gorilla Pimp

Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL
So watched NXT this morning. Bray Wyatt is ready, WWE just needs to bring him up already... Big E vs Sandow.... Big E seems to be getting a lot more cheers than boos. The fans like the guy so I don't see them being able to keep him with Ziggler much longer. They had a decent 15 minute match though. I really like Sandow. I wish they wouldn't make him job to guys like Orton and Kingston for no reason.

I will tell ya this. The 45 minutes of NXT the last two weeks has been more enjoyable to watch than the 3 hours of Raw.

Gorilla Pimp

Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL
So I watched this weeks NXT this morning... Opened up with Sami Zayn(El Generico) in his NXT debut. He won. Pretty good match. Then Cesaro squashes a guy in like 3 minutes. Gets the mic says their is no competition. Sami Zayn comes back out, they have a good match, and Cesaro loses due to a roll up at the end.... Bray wyatt main evented with Corey Graves. Good match. Bray Wyatt is still wearing the mask due to a broke nose. The mask came off a couple times during the match. Kassius Ohno had a run in after the match because the Wyatt family was stomping Graves. Wyatt family fucked up Ohno. Credits.

NXT has been awesome the last month. Wyatt should be getting a title shot against Big E sooner rather than later, because Big E is getting that WWE push.

Gorilla Pimp

Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL
So watched NXT this moring.... Cesaro had a great match with Sami Zayn..... Main event was Bo Dallas vs Big E for the NXT title. Bo Dallas won. I understand Big E needs to drop the belt and move on, but why Bo Dallas? He's not very good in the ring, he's terrible on the mic, he's supposed to be the good guy and gets booed relentlessly and receives "No more Bo" chants in all his matches.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Lance Storm did an interview with Alvarez regarding his guest trainer stints at NXT & he said the complex is amazing.
He also said the biggest improvement is in The Divas & that they are really learning to work
Of course let's see if that continues at the main roster

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Lance Storm did an interview with Alvarez regarding his guest trainer stints at NXT & he said the complex is amazing.
WWE should fire Bill DeMott (who is a piece of shit who gets guys injured) and hire Lance Storm.
He also said the biggest improvement is in The Divas & that they are really learning to work
Of course let's see if that continues at the main roster
They'll make it to the main roster and then Kevin Dunn will drive them out of the WWE.

Top Bottom