NETFLIX The OA - December 16th [Trailer]

Neon

ネオン
Netflix is doing some bizarre marketing for this on Twitter today:

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
This isn't quite what I was expecting...

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot in the Galaxy
This isn't quite what I was expecting...

Dyslexics think it's an Ed McMahon biopic.

I like Pensive Blue Dude bottom row, fourth from left. What's he thinking about?

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I'll take a peek. Meh, why not. Got the sub anyway.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Two episodes in. Not horrible, not what I expected so far. I'll go through the other six.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
So I plowed through the entire season. WTF? I will never get those eight hours of my life back. Interesting concept, not enough follow-through.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Two episodes in. I like it, but how about a script doctor?

"Hey, you play a pretty mean fiddle. Sooooooo I guess you had a near death experience?"

Can successfully navigate Ellis Island alone. Needs help eating french fries.

I like that (so far anyway) the trans dude is just another kid. There's no preaching.

TheLoon

I liked it? But if they don't do a second season it all will seem pretty pointless...That ending without some kind of followup is just dumb

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Okay, so we're going in an alternate reality with this one. Really forgot a lot about just how weird that first season was until they started in with extra weirdness in this one.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot in the Galaxy
Okay, so we're going in an alternate reality with this one. Really forgot a lot about just how weird that first season was until they started in with extra weirdness in this one.
I've been watching Season 2. I think it's better than Season 1. While initially I thought it was because the first season established the entire alternate universe thing so they could play around with it more in this one, I realized that - while true - the bigger difference is how much I hate her fucking school chums. I was invested in Hap, her fellow travelers, the detective guy. But then came the episode where her school chums came back into the picture and I was reminded what unlikeable idiots (and by idiots, I mean every decision they make is the stupidest of all possible decisions and they seem incapable of realizing that every decision they make is the stupidest of all possible decisions) they all are. Even performance-wise, they all bring each other down below everyone else in the series.

Last edited: