The Offensibly Bad Song Thread

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Let’s see what we can come up with here. I may kill the thread with the first song, as it is unspeakably bad.

Post your least favorite songs and try to top this one:

Pigdango

Donator
Oddly enough, that wasn’t even the song that gave me the idea for the thread. It was this one. Challenge - make it the Mr Belvedere reference in the mid song rap.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
Let’s see what we can come up with here. I may kill the thread with the first song, as it is unspeakably bad.

Queen_Bona

Oddly enough, that wasn’t even the song that gave me the idea for the thread. It was this one. Challenge - make it the Mr Belvedere reference in the mid song rap.

Oh no.

This song is so bad I actually get slightly triggered when someone tries to defend it:

Pigdango

Donator
Oh no.

This song is so bad I actually get slightly triggered when someone tries to defend it:
Never heard that song. The video confuses and upsets me.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line

I don't get that song. The Belve-rap makes it even more confusing. Because the rap talks about not judging a book by its cover - not at all over used - but the troubadour's only credential seems to be dating a society girl.

Queen_Bona

There's another song that's awful:
and the lyrics make me want to punch that boy in his ginormous kike nose.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Katy Perry put out a terrible song called Bon Appetite a couple years ago that didn't do well. Only reason I knew of it is she lip synched...errrr I mean "performed it" on SNL while writhing around on a table full of food. It was so douchey and pretentious to watch.

The Black Eyed Peas had some awful songs too. My Humps made me want to drop-kick a newborn into a fire pit

Bobobie

Any European music video makes you realize there are definitely cultural differences.

DiggerNick

Donator
Katy Perry put out a terrible song called Bon Appetite a couple years ago that didn't do well. Only reason I knew of it is she lip synched...errrr I mean "performed it" on SNL while writhing around on a table full of food. It was so douchey and pretentious to watch.

The Black Eyed Peas had some awful songs too. My Humps made me want to drop-kick a newborn into a fire pit
Katy Perry was the hottest bitch on earth and unstoppable as a pop star until she was infected with feminism.

Now she's yesterday's news.

Lord Zero

I hear so many bad songs on the radio at the store I work at. What makes it worse is that I guess the primary mode of operation for alt-rock stations on American terrestrial radio is a mix the alt-rock with newer pop on the playlist, which is a damn devious programming style. You can listen to the Unplugged version of Nirvana's "Dumb", smoothly move on to "Rooster" by Alice In Chains, and then crash right into Imagine Dragons, John Legend, and Bastille. This song in particular is the fucking bane of my existence.

Lord Zero

Try making friends with some of your teenage co-workers. Get your dick mucky.
I won't have time to do that. I'll be too busy creepily lurking around them... platonically, of course.

Seriously, though, how bad was that song I posted?

Lord Zero

I actually physically shuddered when the vocals kicked in. I tapped out two or three seconds later. Christ.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih

Let's Marvin Gay Sr. and really get it on.

Fred West

This was number 1 in the UK in 2002ish. It wouldn't go away. Back then, we only had 3 music channels, The Box, MTV and VH1 and you couldn't go through all three of them and not see it. For me, this was a tipping point and music hasn't recovered.

Pigdango

Donator
This was number 1 in the UK in 2002ish. It wouldn't go away. Back then, we only had 3 music channels, The Box, MTV and VH1 and you couldn't go through all three of them and not see it. For me, this was a tipping point and music hasn't recovered.

:eek: