The Official Impact Wrestling Thread

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Seems like my reading skills are much worse than i previously thought

So yeah haha they fell under 1m
That makes sense.
This board area reads/hears things wrong all the time, it is no big deal Frankie

UCJOE

A GAME CHANGER

New member of TNA creative is
Christy Hemme, according to a tweet by Big John Gaburick, who is in charge of the department.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
A GAME CHANGER

New member of TNA creative is
Christy Hemme, according to a tweet by Big John Gaburick, who is in charge of the department.
Is this actually a big deal, or TNA making noise over nothing?

UCJOE

Eric Young defeated Magnus to win the TNA Title on Thursday's TNA Impact Wrestling television show.

Frankie_b

Eric Young defeated Magnus to win the TNA Title on Thursday's TNA Impact Wrestling television show.
Original, underdog beard guy beat the odds and wins the title.

The TNA belt looks like it's been doodled on by a toddler. I enjoy watching this just to hate it.

UCJOE

Original, underdog beard guy beat the odds and wins the title.

Not just that, but underdog/undersized bearded guy wins opener to get a title shot & end of card defies all odds & wins title

TNA is f'n pathetic

Edible Napalm

Powers are for the weak.
Not just that, but underdog/undersized bearded guy wins opener to get a title shot & end of card defies all odds & wins title

TNA is f'n pathetic
I do a TNA live stream every week cause I fucking hate myself and all three of the TNA fans are on it this week trying to justify this shit. I'm just laughing at them.

I can appreciate giving EY a "thank you" reign for sticking with the company and enduring all those dumb gimmicks, but yeah, it's a too-rushed copy of the Bryan storyline.

Edible Napalm

Powers are for the weak.
So Austin Aries, Chris Sabin, Christopher Daniels and Kazarian are now all rumored to be out of TNA. Which means I give even fewer shits somehow.

Frankie_b

I had started watching this wednesday or thruday as i found somewhere but got bored and turned it off, its on tv now here in the UK so i have it on in the back ground. Do they only have 3 tag teams in TNA? every week it seems to be the bromans against these same 2 guys (the wolves?), about a month ago there were a asian team...not seem them in a bit. I am starting to hate this less, but that doesnt mean a damn thing

Edit:- Aw shit Kurt Angle just showed up, red as fuck. Suplexing niggas all over the show

Last edited:

UCJOE

This is weird
If TNA makes it to Sept (they will) they will have outlasted the amount of years WCW was in biz- 12 years and 4 months

So while Daniel Bryan has had several weeks off with a honeymoon and an injury, Eric Young has posted convincing wins over Abyss and Magnus.

UCJOE

TNA in front of another packed house

UCJOE

I get such a evil sense of satisfaction from that. TNA could never be shitty enough for my tastes. That's why I got such a kick out of this article:

http://www.cagesideseats.com/tna-im.../tna-attempting-to-steal-ring-of-honor-talent
Yep & TNA shills at PWInsider posted asap that it was not true (they are very close with TNA peeps) & that sinced it for others.
TNA still has not signed a TV deal (up in October) & ROH does better house shows & I bet the first PPV did better too.
ROH is approaching TNA's longtime "we are second to WWE by default" status.

Also the fact that ROH guys want to get to WWE & WWE has not been going after known TNA guys (roode, Styles & others) is another big reason.
With TNA cutting cost & being stingier on salary, being with ROH makes more sense.
Also ROH are known to be good about letting their guys try for WWE while under contract. TNA = NO WAY

UCJOE

TNA does it again ....................

--Last night on "Bar Rescue" on Spike there was a commercial for Impact. The commercial was built around Hulk Hogan, and also featured Sting and A.J. Styles.

Lord Zero

--Last night on "Bar Rescue" on Spike there was a commercial for Impact. The commercial was built around Hulk Hogan, and also featured Sting and A.J. Styles.
WCW 2: Electric Botchaloo.

ironman25dc

A Smug Cunt Who Loves The Cock

I do enjoy Jon Taffer

He also commented on TNA:

Papagolash

24.24.2.2194 [Incarcerated]
Wackbag Staff
Rampant rumors going on tonight that Spike TV won't renew TNA and that TNA is going out of business.

ianbobo

It's My Birthday!
Last show in October, probably taped next week. I hope Sting wrestles Flair and then Vince comes on the whatever TNA calls their big screen.