The official "I've canceled the Anthony Cumia Show" thread

Bobobie

Well, my one year subscription is up. I can't stream from the website anymore but the RSS feed still seems to work for some reason. I'm reluctant to resubscribe because I still can't watch on my Fire TV stick. They should just fix the fucking website so we don't need the fucking app. I used to watch on the Silk Web Browser on the the Fire TV Stick and it worked great. Now you see this wavy process icon that undulates endlessly.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Well, my one year subscription is up. I can't stream from the website anymore but the RSS feed still seems to work for some reason. I'm reluctant to resubscribe because I still can't watch on my Fire TV stick. They should just fix the fucking website so we don't need the fucking app. I used to watch on the Silk Web Browser on the the Fire TV Stick and it worked great. Now you see this wavy process icon that undulates endlessly.
I down loaded the app and it works just fine with my I pad and phone, I did have an issue with signing in when they changed the web site, I emailed them explaining my problem (bad email address) they sent me a new password and it fixed the issues, it’s been running fine ever since, occasionally I will get a “drop out” but i think it’s on my end because if I restart my computer and resign in it works just fine. Much better than it used to, the old system was very “laggy” and would drop out often half way through a show

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
I down loaded the app and it works just fine with my I pad and phone, I did have an issue with signing in when they changed the web site, I emailed them explaining my problem (bad email address) they sent me a new password and it fixed the issues, it’s been running fine ever since, occasionally I will get a “drop out” but i think it’s on my end because if I restart my computer and resign in it works just fine. Much better than it used to, the old system was very “laggy” and would drop out often half way through a show
The app is nice except when I use landscape mode on my iPad. It defaults to zoomed in mode and is kind of annoying. Other than that, it’s great.

THE FEZ MAN

The app is nice except when I use landscape mode on my iPad. It defaults to zoomed in mode and is kind of annoying. Other than that, it’s great.
I usually run mine that way and didn’t notice any issues, but, I’m not actually “watching” the show, it’s usually on in the back ground when I’m kitchen bitch and only glance up when I hear something of interest. I also still use head phones a lot and stream it to my phone while I’m cutting grass or working in the garage

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
I usually run mine that way and didn’t notice any issues, but, I’m not actually “watching” the show, it’s usually on in the back ground when I’m kitchen bitch and only glance up when I hear something of interest. I also still use head phones a lot and stream it to my phone while I’m cutting grass or working in the garage
Double tap it while it’s playing in landscape mode.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
Keith promised they were going to make an appleTV app and it hasn't happened. I watch almost everything off of an apple TV and as I do have an old Roku, it barely works and that was the only thing I watched on it
Then they deleted the app andI could only watch online but who wants to do that? He has stopped answering my tweets asking about the Apple Tv so I guess that boat has sailed

I love In Hot Water and Brennen and NYCR but I am not watching on my phone or browser so when it comes up for renewal, it is gone.

Keith promised they were going to make an appleTV app and it hasn't happened. I watch almost everything off of an apple TV and as I do have an old Roku, it barely works and that was the only thing I watched on it
Then they deleted the app andI could only watch online but who wants to do that? He has stopped answering my tweets asking about the Apple Tv so I guess that boat has sailed

I love In Hot Water and Brennen and NYCR but I am not watching on my phone or browser so when it comes up for renewal, it is gone.
I need you to know... your sacrifice... it's meant everything to me.

Bobobie

The only thing that worked for me was using silk Web Browser on my Firestick and that stopped working when they switched over to the new Apps. I gave up on the apps and just listen to the RSS feeds. When that stops working then I'm done.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator

Probably because they’re working on a new app.

Fuck you want from me...

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator

I know the ROKU hasn't happened because the ROKU people want 30% of the sub price and are being greedy pricks about it. I asked Keith about it a while back and that is what he told me. I would imagine that Apple is doing a similar thing

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
I know the ROKU hasn't happened because the ROKU people want 30% of the sub price and are being greedy pricks about it. I asked Keith about it a while back and that is what he told me. I would imagine that Apple is doing a similar thing
he should say that instead of being hush hush about it

THE FEZ MAN

I just watch through a web browser and on my phone through the app and I have an I phone, but, I do more listening than watching