The official Roberto Alomar is a Met thread! wak, wak

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
This deserved it's own thread. I was going to post it in the rumor mill thread, but this is huge news! My hat is off to Steve Philips for finally having the balls to get rid of this "young talent" that had promised so much, but done nothing for the team. If you ask me Alomar is young enough. He is only 33 years old, and he had the best year of his career last year.

Fonzie has to move to third. He may not like it, but in all honesty I think third base suits alot better than second. He just has the build and arm for third base. The Mets have to give Fonzie and extension of about three years before the season begins. They have to make him happy or else he will leave when the season ends, and that would blow monkey ass.

I have put out a contract on Todd Zeile's head. A million bucks to who ever kills him and gets him off of the Mets payroll. If it were not for this scrub, we could sign a big hitting outfielder. :mad:

The 33-year-old Alomar is a 12-time All-Star who hit a team-high .336 this year with 20 homers, 100 RBI and 30 steals.
Congrats to the Mets for picking up such a quality player. Steve Phillips was sandbagging, and deserves MAJOR props for this trade. Mets look good Mav! ;)

I think Estes is gonna be much better than stinking Appier, But I'm gonna miss Shinjo like a mofo. I loved his "bird" batting stance! :(

Mets looking pretty good there Mav!!! We still got Giambi. What do you think Subway Series The Sequel this year. It sure looks like it.