The Official 'stevethrower has a twitter' thread...

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
Some nitwit named geo from delco has one too

I'll make sure to tag you going forward so you can keep adding to this thread... you know if you don't like what I post you can just block me right if it offends your fragile sensibilities.

Fuck is this?

Fuck was that?
Ya got me... when I posted say AOC's shit in here and commented on it in here I was lambasted for not commenting on it in twitter... so when I include my my twitter comments I get lambasted again. I thought her and her fellow progressives stooopid shit was entertaining... guess not to ole Goaty there.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Ya got me... when I posted say AOC's shit in here and commented on it in here I was lambasted for not commenting on it in twitter... so when I include my my twitter comments I get lambasted again. I thought her and her fellow progressives stooopid shit was entertaining... guess not to ole Goaty there.
I'll just say what we're all thinking: @goat999's a piece of shit.

Well umm I had no idea that you were you know so sensitive. I thought that we'd all have a laugh say at your posting the entire content of twitter on I guess wackbag.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
TBH that is actually pretty funny that you transcribe your twitter wit and your twitter wars, complete with entire thread, on Wackbag.

I found it entertaining though, so by all means, continue.

Well umm I had no idea that you were you know so sensitive. I thought that we'd all have a laugh say at your posting the entire content of twitter on I guess wackbag.
Aaaaah... man we are a bunch of passive aggresive douches...

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
TBH that is actually pretty funny that you transcribe your twitter wit and your twitter wars, complete with entire thread, on Wackbag.

I found it entertaining though, so by all means, continue.
Of course.

Hmm looks like someone dimed me out as a Russian Bot or something as my account was locked this morning...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Hmm looks like someone dimed me out as a Russian Bot or something as my account was locked this morning...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Now you know a little about our struggle everyday.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
I find Steve T's tweets entertaining in an "I'm not going to sign up for Twitter to read them" way