The Opie & Anthony Gay Techno show

hotshot70

Dec 29, 2006
Iowa USA
I was laughing so hard at the techno break! All the farts in a loop and the other sounds piled on. I am wondering if this merger happens. Sirius has that all-gay channel. Could the Virus and that channel be merging (which would explain the "extra" gay). If so would the channel be called "The AIDS Virus"? lol

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
i dont wanna pull a Zona992006 but i just click on your myspace link... wow you shouldnt talk about gay

Turfmower

Jan 17, 2005
Jersey
This is the same shit music you hear coming out of 89 Toyota shit box with 20s with spinner and 5 foot tall wing OOOOMPS, OOOOMPS, OOOOMPS, OOOOMPS.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
i found that segment very amusing, but then again, I work with people ho listen to that shit

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
meh...i'm a big electronica fan...huge actually. But dance music has so many goddamn subgenres that its hard to dump it all into one category. Most of the shit they played today in my opinion is garbage...Its sugary pop dance, and above all CHEESY. But there is some dark, progressive stuff out there...and sick breaks, etc...But the bottom line is you need the kick and the drum patterns so you can DANCE...it is fucking dance music so without any real rhythm people would be lost in a club...But nevertheless it was a funny bit...

Chris Cox is a big producer of what I consider crap...He's remixed Hillary Duff, Kelly Osboune....that shit to me is garbage.

Earl's D

Jun 5, 2007
NOVA
wait until dru boogie gets a hold of that stuff...should be some more gold...

uuusssss

NortonsGravyLeg

Aug 20, 2005
Phoenix
meh...i'm a big electronica fan...huge actually. But dance music has so many goddamn subgenres that its hard to dump it all into one category. Most of the shit they played today in my opinion is garbage...Its sugary pop dance, and above all CHEESY. But there is some dark, progressive stuff out there...and sick breaks, etc...But the bottom line is you need the kick and the drum patterns so you can DANCE...it is fucking dance music so without any real rhythm people would be lost in a club...But nevertheless it was a funny bit...

Chris Cox is a big producer of what I consider crap...He's remixed Hillary Duff, Kelly Osboune....that shit to me is garbage.

QFT...there are a lot of sub genres out there that are overlooked for the commercial gay shit that they were playing today. Things like jungle, drum and bass, gabber, electro breaks, etc is really where the electronic music is good. Still the bit was fucking funny, good show as always boys.:action-sm

boombots

Oct 4, 2004
Lodi, NJ
God forbid people listen to something other then Ozzy and KISS. BPM is actually one of the better stations on XM.

atxklown

Will you do me a Kindness
Jan 26, 2004
Austin TX
Meanwhile O&A kiss Fatboy Slim and Crystal Methods arses, but others get the 30 minute fart sound clips. And wasn't these Buttery Beats?

iSpeakEloquent

HENRIK LUUUUUUUUUUUNDQVIST
Sep 3, 2004
Smithtown, NY
Meanwhile O&A kiss Fatboy Slim and Crystal Methods arses, but others get the 30 minute fart sound clips. And wasn't these Buttery Beats?
that was like 6 years ago

do people actually listen to this shit while driving? i seriously can't comprehend it

Dec 3, 2005
I like listening to that stuff casually. Not all the time but I do like it from time to time. The prodigy were good.

The bit was funny as hell.

USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS USS

hawk4444

Also known as Butters
Jun 23, 2005
Bisbee, AZ
its a very good bit. but they were playing the uss and other clips out of beat. the parts where he was in good timing it made great lulz.

some sound effects were good either you have to be choosey with them.

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
Feb 4, 2005
Boston
THe techno bit was funny as hell and all the crap they were making fun of was, well crap. Anthony is amazing.

There is good stuff out there. You want good stuff to drive to? Try Juno Reactor's "Mona Lisa Overdrive", they used it in the 2nd Matrix movie during the highway chase scene. That's good stuff IMHO.

I like BPM and I do listen to it in the car. It kinda keeps the mood good. Although it drives my wife crazy. Ants sound clips were pretty funny and it had me going uss in the car yesterday whenever I would turn on BPM.