The Opie & Anthony Poster..

FOFOLINA

I have the pic on my desttop already this guy did a great job what a talent he is good for him :D

Yes it is a great picture but i wont use it as wallpaper i got a spanish chick with a nice ass for my wallpaper.

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
That is fucking hysterical!! I almost forgot to check that out. Thanks for posting it Jay. Did someone actually draw that? I missed that part of the show. I caught alittle of it, but I missed the core of that conversation. That shit is really good. :D

Yeah i think it was some guy who did the artwork it is a great poster.

FOFOLINA

Yup he drew the whole pic I cant get over that picture it is so nice

O&A where saying that there where some people missing from that poster, who are they talking about?

FOFOLINA

he missed steve from foundry but he put foundry music logos every where

MAVRIC305

Maybe he means Louis Black, John Valby, Mario cantone, Frank Caliendo. He was probably just busting the guys balls though. Cause that kid did a great job.

FOFOLINA

wow thats true i forgot about the others
but it is still kool

Yeah now that i think about it they might have not meant anything by it and where just fucking around.

MAVRIC305

Yeah now that i think about it they might have not meant anything by it and where just fucking around.
What does that mean Jay?

Very cool pic. No clues unless you contact Black Earl from the future.
Love the knife girl with O.J., and Psycho Mark outside the glass. :cool:

Thats is fucking incredible!! I know what they forgot! the WOW wackbag.com mousepads that are on the studio desk !! I'll post a pic of one tomorrow

That is some great work though, Im drunk out of my mind now so I'm squinting like a chink to see who everybody is, but it's awesome...