The Opie Jimmy Anthony Listening Thread for Wed Aug 8, 2007

Does this mean no more sports talk on the Opie and Anthony show?
Now that this man

Finally got the record?

It seems the last 2-3 weeks they've been throwing in a "So, big week in sports huh" or "So, what's Bonds at these days"

Do you think they were told to throw a few sports things in the show to help out or something, it just seemed out of place the last week or so. Tom Glavine talk and whatnot.

stillbornstew

blogging loser
morning fucko's. i was going to start the wednesday thread (it's noon here), but feel it's a responsibility far too great for me to tackle. :icon_roll

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
They will probably talk about how that guy from NY got the ball and how bonds is a doodie head

It's noon in New Orleans?
Did New Orleans relocate to like Madrid?

They will probably talk about how that guy from NY got the ball and how bonds is a doodie head
I did like seeing that guy basically being carried away by like 15 cops, almost like he had pitched a perfect game and was being carried off.

morning

I have no clue who this broad is but its a good photo
[nsfw]
[/nsfw]

stillbornstew

blogging loser
nah nah nah. i'm from new orleans. but i'm in the navy, stationed in rota, spain.

Natesac

Wackbag's Official Sac
Jeez... how about at least getting the effin date in the thread title?

MOD: Can we get the date added to the thread title please? Thanks.

Mornin' whores.

...especially Earth2murf, who puts super effort into thread titles.

Earth2murf

HATES EVERYONE!!!
Matt Murphy from NY caught the ball..it's raining here in NY hope it breaks the heat wave...

The fan who caught the home-run ball - which is likely to be auctioned for over $1m - was identified as 22-year-old New Yorker Matt Murphy, who was not available for comment but other fans described the scrum in the stands for the valuable keepsake. "It was a mess, bodies on top of bodies, four layers deep for five minutes," said 52-year-old Mark Peel. "I didn't think anyone was going to come up."
A million fucking dollars for the ball?
That's just ridiculous, I don't know what's a good amount. I personally don't get collecting any of that kind of stuff, but a Mill?
I would however be in the pile, gouging eyes and pulling testicles

Jeez... how about at least getting the effin date in the thread title?

MOD: Can we get the date added to the thread title please? Thanks.

Mornin' whores.

...especially Earth2murf, who puts super effort into thread titles.
I know. That was really annoying me as well.

SickSean

Mornin baggers, almost show time smoke'em if you got 'em

i'll say.

earth2murf, any hotness for us this morning?
Mornin' fella :action-sm

Ask and ye shall receive. Don't get too carried away though, it's almost time for the show

EDIT: DAMN IT! Why won't my linked photos stay up? They show up when I check them but then they go away... This is my last try :(

[NSFW]
[/NSFW]

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
interesting sidebar to Bonds - todd macfarlane has made 20k commemorative figurines in anticipation of this event - and correctly predicted that bonds would be at home and wearing long sleeves - in august.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/columns/story?id=2965682

also, i'd bet that Mets fan matt murphy is and O and A fan. could make for some funny "and then what happened" interview.

Mornin' fella :action-sm

Ask and ye shall receive. Don't get too carried away though, it's almost time for the show

[NSFW]
[/NSFW]
mornin' buh-bee. didn't get a chance to post but, yes...it is now 30 compression per cycle. ok, i need to go shoot a tib/fib xray. brb.

:action-sm