The Pahp Tierts Varietizer Presents The Opie and Anthony Show 08/11/10 Edition

vice86

How do I look, Denny?
I hate these stupid Adam&Eve.com commercials...girl sounds like she's trying waaaay to hard to sound sexy and sounds like she says "enter DULL" into the code box..lol

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
I hate these stupid Adam&Eve.com commercials...girl sounds like she's trying waaaay to hard to sound sexy and sounds like she says "enter DULL" into the code box..lol
It's a tossup between that & the Dinovite ad.

Tetro

can't stand that "cutesy" voice danny does in the promos.

Bluestreak

This space intentionally left blank.
Nice.
QOTSA Little Sister is a great tune.

vice86

How do I look, Denny?
can't stand that "cutesy" voice danny does in the promos.
as much as I think he thinks he's too cool for the room guy when it comes to some subject....his production pieces are funny.

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
<-------------- always creeped out when Jimmy talks about sex.

Stig

Fucking your mother.
It's a tossup between that & the Dinovite ad.
Why not combine them, and use Dinovite to spice things up in the bedroom?

And no, bitch - most fellas don't like to spice things up in the bedroom. They like to blow a load and go to sleep with minimal conversation.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
[chip] Hmmmph......Porcupine....this room's already full of pricks. Hmmmph [chip]

Perch1019

Its always great when they have a new guest in and can show them all their bits from the past. Its a shame Bobo isnt down the hall so he can show Amy his penis trick.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Really? More stuff for me to "look up" Thanks!
you never listened to Kyuss or TCV?
TCV is him, dave grohl and john paul jones from Zeppelin.
I hate to be "that guy", but I feel like I found those guys pretty early.

and don't mind me, I just had 2 lattes this morning and I hadn't had caffeine since February 28th. I AM JACKED the fuck up right now.

Its always great when they have a new guest in and can show them all their bits from the past. Its a shame Bobo isnt down the hall so he can show Amy his penis trick.
No reason to let a good guest get in the way of them watching videos on the radio.

loganfield

I am a silly goose.
When Bob comes in they can play Amy's reaction to watching Bob's reaction.