The Pony Tail Bandit

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
Dec 12, 2001
NY
Fucking chick looks cute..damn.

FBI Seeks Ponytail Bandit

The FBI is searching for the Ponytail Bandit, a woman they believe is responsible for at least three bank robberies in Texas, California and Washington.
FBI investigators said they believe the same woman robbed a bank in Austin, Texas; Roseville, Calif.; and Lynnwood, Wash.
In each of the robberies, authorities said the woman entered the bank, verbally demanded money and then left on foot.

Investigators said the woman has a unique stance that includes crossing her arms and slouching her shoulders forward while waiting in the teller line.
The woman is described as early to mid-20s, around 5 feet 4 inches tall and 120 pounds with blond hair.
In each of the robberies, the woman has worn a baseball cap with her shoulder-length hair in a ponytail and pulled through the opening in the back of the cap.
Agents said the woman should be considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information is urged to call the local FBI office or local authorities.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
I would have a hard time taking her seriously unless she stuck a gun in the middle of my forehead.

Feb 20, 2006
**** Island
Investigators said the woman has a unique stance that includes crossing her arms and slouching her shoulders forward while waiting in the teller line.
That should really narrow the list of suspects.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
she should just strip, she would probably make a ton more. especially in austin.

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Feb 18, 2005
in a house
lil hottie. thats the thing, she looks cute and poeple give her that glancing look, but don't take note.
it doesnt register as anything unique in thier minds.
so they dont remember any details.

it would distract me.
i wouldnt id anything but her cute butt and perky tits.

sorry officer :)

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
i bet she would be one crazy fuck.

weakside

He was stupid. I was lucky. I will visit him soon.
Dec 9, 2004
California
She kind of looks like a meth-whore.