NETFLIX The Punisher

Official Trailer #2

I don't even need to watch the trailer.

I see a cracked mirror and I know this is a shattered man who has been pushed to the edge. Hardcore, brother man.

I give this show 10 metal guitar riffs out of 5.

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
I don't even need to watch the trailer.

I see a cracked mirror and I know this is a shattered man who has been pushed to the edge. Hardcore, brother man.

I give this show 10 metal guitar riffs out of 5.
It's The Punisher. Subtlety isn't his middle name.

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
I had completely forgotten about it already.
I forgot that it comes out tomorrow not today. Because I based its release on Justice League, and I consider this JL opening day. Which says everything.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
You know I can't say no to this kind of rubbish. Think we can get it done in time to watch the finale together Tuesday night?
Yeah, I'm sure we can. Easier if we get a fourth, it'll go even quicker.

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
You know I can't say no to this kind of rubbish. Think we can get it done in time to watch the finale together Tuesday night?
Depends if I can download it first week. If not, still sure.

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
I literally just used that for the first time when I was getting on a plane last week. Do they not let you download new titles?
Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. I think Defenders wasn't initially available but Mindhunters was.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
I'm going to watch it. But I'm in no rush to do so. I'm not really looking forward to sludging through the middle episodes of another Marvel/Netflix series again.
If you join in on the baton, you can have the joy of doing ONLY the sloggy middle episodes!!