NETFLIX The Punisher

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
If you join in on the baton, you can have the joy of doing ONLY the sloggy middle episodes!!
Maybe it's because I don't think Punisher is great, I think every episode will be the sloggy middle episodes. My only hope is that I get a massacre so I can imagine that song playing.

It just occurred to me to look up what they did with Microchip.

I figured they would make him Mexican or something.

They just took away all his shlubbiness and made him more of an average dude. I rather have Newman back.

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
It just occurred to me to look up what they did with Microchip.

I figured they would make him Mexican or something.

They just took away all his shlubbiness and made him more of an average dude. I rather have Newman back.

They could have genetically engineered a being that looks just like that and you'd still bitch.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
It’s 1am god dammit where the hell is this?!?

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
Who else figured out who the conservative guy in the veteran's help group was?

Saikotic

Donator
Looks like no download option.
That might be a Marvel/Disney thing. My buddy and I went to see Thor last night and even though it's been out for over a week, they still wouldn't accept passes. Every other movie, including Justice League, would have.

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
That might be a Marvel/Disney thing. My buddy and I went to see Thor last night and even though it's been out for over a week, they still wouldn't accept passes. Every other movie, including Justice League, would have.
That's exactly the case. Disney/Marvel is explicitly excluded on most chain's standard passes.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Well then. I will be watching three episodes Sunday afternoon. Let me know where I should start.
We need a fourth or you're going to be four-episode mcgillicuddy. I'm off next week, so I'm free to baton whatever episodes are needed prior to Tuesday.

ScottFromGA

I cum into socks.
Karen Page is wet as fuck for some Punisher, huh?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

ScottFromGA

I cum into socks.
Sarah lonely housewife hot for some Punisher Cock, huh???

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
Goddamn. Of all the things they got right, the BEST were REAL-looking fights that weren't the choreographed dancing shit that was in DD/Defenders. This whole series makes Charlie Cox look even less like a man than when he and Bernthal shared the screen.

Episode 1 was pretty great. I just hope it doesn't turn into a story about everyone around Castle and is more about Castle himself. I still don't give half a shit about cop lady.

Saikotic

Donator
Well, episode 4 fucked it. The game of chicken was completely retarded.