The R&F Sunday Playoff Show is a go!

Hottub

On the Trading Block? Not this Ham n Egger!
Apr 30, 2005
Jersey
Tune in to XM202 at 6pm (eastern). They will be broadcasting during the Giants - Packers playoff game.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
I was listening to the replay this morning on the way home from
Jimmy's show in AC when I first heard the idea. I knew they'd never
be allowed to do both games but I'm glad they'll be on for at least
1 game. Depends on where I'm at later whether I listen or record it
and check it out later

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
I'll try to listen.

jsc315

AnalCunt
Dec 8, 2004
Evergreen Park,IL
i'll give it a listen. with all the damn commercials and other bullshit im sure there will be enough to listen to them and the game. Its obvious whos going to win. This will be great or this is going to be a disaster where they cant do shit.

Hottub

Apr 30, 2005
Jersey
-4°F Green Bay, WI
As of 12:53 PM EST

Fair
High 5 Low -8
Wind: From the
West at 14 mph
Humidity: 49%
Barometric Pressure: 30.48 and Steady
GO GIANTS!

SilasMarner

Aug 18, 2006
Canada
Tune in to XM202 at 6pm (eastern). They will be broadcasting during the Giants - Packers playoff game.
Thanks Hottub.

Wow! NFL and RNF....this might be the best since chocolate & peanut butter got together.

Then again, maybe Siegfried and Roy, since i'm not sure how they can avoid at least some play-by-play commentary.

Mar 17, 2006
Excellent!!!

That will be 100X better than listening to Aikman/Buck openly rooting for Favre.

G

Goombah Joe

Are they on the air tomorrow?

GoldenOne

May 17, 2007
Bridgewater, Joisey
The fact they did this show on Championship Sunday proves once again, Ron-N-Fez love their fans.....so long as you have Paltalk.

Digital_Trauma

"man of leisure". . . aaaand repeat
May 2, 2005
Lexington, KY
The fact they did this show on Championship Sunday proves once again, Ron-N-Fez love their fans.....so long as you have Paltalk.
I think they'll be rooting for ronfez.net over paltalk, or at least most of the staff will. I was just sad to see Wackbag go out the way that they did. Oh well, we'll get 'em next year, as long as Arch doesn't retire. (Oh and by the way, there's nothing to "having" paltalk. It's free and you don't even need a camera, besides the show was live on XM.)

MilkmanDan

Uncontrollable Urge
Jan 13, 2003
Philly
I think they'll be rooting for ronfez.net over paltalk, or at least most of the staff will. I was just sad to see Wackbag go out the way that they did. Oh well, we'll get 'em next year, as long as Arch doesn't retire. (Oh and by the way, there's nothing to "having" paltalk. It's free and you don't even need a camera, besides the show was live on XM.)
We're the bad guys, we could have the cure for cancer if we won and the other team would infect everyone with Hep C and they'd be cheering for Hep. (And we likes it that way)

Great show though !

Hottub

Apr 30, 2005
Jersey
Great game, Baggers! That was a great way to listen to the show/game.
Arch, you played a hell of a game, son!

Bring on Paltalk!

TheLittlerJimmy

May 24, 2007
Cincinnati
So glad I happened to check the board last night, even though it wasn't until almost halftime. Made the game much better even though I was firmly behind the Archies.

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
We're the bad guys, we could have the cure for cancer if we won and the other team would infect everyone with Hep C and they'd be cheering for Hep. (And we likes it that way)

Great show though !
No, if we had the cure for cancer, it would be in a single vile and someone would stick it up MEIN HEINY.

D

DudeAbides

So how was it? I have the show and the game recorded. I just havent had a chance to hear it yet...don't tell me if you didn't like it. Just say how good it was.

Tax Kuntz

just being an ass
Jul 6, 2003
Parsippany, NJ
So how was it? I have the show and the game recorded. I just havent had a chance to hear it yet...don't tell me if you didn't like it. Just say how good it was.

It was really fun to listen to during the game. For the people from the messageboards it was great, but for casual listeners I don't think they would get a lot of the jokes, but I enjoyed it while playing poker.

Hottub

Apr 30, 2005
Jersey
We have the entire show up in the File Library.

Download and enjoy it. It was a great show.

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Thanks Hottub.