The racist meda is at it again - 9 month old killed

OccupyWackbag

Dec 12, 2011
Or is this one of those black man pushes back against the man because grampa went to a different school. I forget which excuse to use sometimes.

Detroit — A fight over a seat at a baby shower triggered the killing of a 9-month-old boy, according to the victim's grandmother.​
Delric Miller IV died Monday as he slept on the couch in his home on the 8400 block of Greenview Avenue. Police said someone fired at the house with an AK-47-type assault rifle about 4:30 a.m., leaving behind 37 shells. One of the rounds hit the baby, who was pronounced dead at Sinai-Grace Hospital.

Delric's grandmother, Cynthia Wilkins, said she believes the shooting was retaliation for a skirmish Sunday at a baby shower at Club Celebrity on Plymouth Rd. in Detroit.
"The shower was overbooked, and there was an argument because there weren't enough seats," said Wilkins. Her daughter, Diamond Salter, attended the shower, which was thrown by a friend, Wilkins said.

"A woman got mad because she couldn't find a seat, so she started knocking tables down, and it escalated from there," Wilkins said. "My daughter and her friends left the club, but (a group of men and women) followed them to a gas station, and there was a fight with one of the guys who was at the shower with my daughter. Then, they followed them to the house.

"I think they came back the next day and shot up the house," said Wilkins, who sobbed as she recounted the events. "They went to the shower to celebrate life; instead, a life was destroyed."
The shooting has outraged both police and residents, and prompted Detroit 300, a group of community activists fed up with crime, to go door-to-door asking questions, in hopes of finding the killer or killers.

A task force consisting of the FBI, the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco Firearms and Explosives and the Wayne County Sheriff's Office is investigating the case.
"Life is not valued in Detroit. It's a war zone here," Wilkins said. "We need some ground troops patrolling these streets; they send them all overseas, but they need to be here."

The death was the 43rd homicide in the city this year, up from 35 in the period last year. It's also the second killing of a youngster in Detroit in the past month.
"Again, adult behavior has brought another child in Detroit to an end," said Police Chief Ralph Godbee.

Visitation will be from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday at O.H. Pye III Funeral Home, 17600 Plymouth Road, with services at 12:30 p.m. Monday at the funeral home.
Crime Stoppers of Michigan is offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to an arrest. Anyone with information can call (800) SPEAK-UP or the Detroit police homicide division at (313) 596-2260.
http://www.detroitnews.com/article/...th-old-boy?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
Detroit — A fight over a seat at a baby shower triggered the killing of a 9-month-old boy, according to the victim's grandmother. Delric Miller IV died Monday
Some where in the future a crime has been stopped.

steve500

Oct 20, 2008
35,000 ft
Diamond Salter? Wtf name is that? And since when did those people start using roman numerals in their names?

Also, I guess Jimmy does have a point about race being left out of articles about whale poop.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
The most distressing thing about it is that there are a minimum of 4 Delrics in the world.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Diamond Salter? Wtf name is that? And since when did those people start using roman numerals in their names?

Also, I guess Jimmy does have a point about race being left out of articles about whale poop.
It's not roman numerals..it's letters..pronounced "Ivee"

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
the shooting was retaliation for a skirmish Sunday at a baby shower at Club Celebrity on Plymouth Rd. in Detroit. "The shower was overbooked, and there was an argument because there weren't enough seats," said Wilkins.
If only they had a bouncer...

NikkorTheMonk

Apr 26, 2005
You might want to back off the journalists. In 95 percent of the cases, they're identifying the weapon based on what the POLICE called it in the press release. They rarely see the gun and don't just "make up" what gun it was. Much as you would like to believe they do. If the cops said it was an AK-47, what are they supposed to do -- call the cop a liar? If it's wrong, there's a correction.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
If only they had a bouncer...
Every baby shower I go to has at least one bouncer. It's just the way it is around these parts.

Club Celebrity does sound like it would be a titty bar though.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
I'm trying to take in all the facts with this story. Basically, somebody decided to throw a baby shower and have it in a night club. It was overbooked. I'm guessing it was overbooked because a bunch of men showed up expecting free food and drinks. So all the chairs are taken and a sheboon, angry that she has to stand, decides to have a chimpout over it. Then, as people are leaving said sheboon and her boofriend along with others follow the other group to a gas station to continue the chimpout. Then unsatisfied from the outcome of the gas station chimpout, it is deemed necessary to show up with an AK-47 type weapon and fire 37 times.

Okay, I'm just a simple white guy from Nebraska and I have a couple questions. They will answer themselves, but feel free to chime in.
Who throws a baby shower at a night club?
What sort of a baby shower has men at it, and why would a man even want to attend said baby shower?

At what point can we finally just wash our hands of this place called Detroit, and drop a 10MT bomb to clear it of it's shaninigans?

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
What sort of a baby shower has men at it, and why would a man even want to attend said baby shower?
It's actually become the thing to do lately. Co-ed baby showers are all the rage.

My guess is they're fishing for more or bigger gifts. (Yes, I said BIGGER not ******.)

I hate the idea and have refused to go to several that we've been invited to.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
It's actually become the thing to do lately. Co-ed baby showers are all the rage.

My guess is they're fishing for more or bigger gifts. (Yes, I said BIGGER not ******.)

I hate the idea and have refused to go to several that we've been invited to.
Yeah, but 9 months after the baby is born? Why not....wait wait....just realised something...nevermind.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Every baby shower I go to has at least one bouncer. It's just the way it is around these parts.

Club Celebrity does sound like it would be a titty bar though.
Found some online reviews of the joint...:icon_eek:

by Monica R
11/13/2008

Is a great club with a lot going on they even have a pole in the floor for all you pole dancers. You can bring the family down Saturday morning and have a great breakfast for only 1$. Great place

OccupyWackbag

Dec 12, 2011
OMG they had a baby shower at a fucking strip club! It's been a long time since those people have shocked me. Congrats you degenerates.

Stig

Making America So Great You Won't Believe It.
Jul 26, 2005
NH
by Monica R
11/13/2008

Is a great club with a lot going on they even have a pole in the floor for all you pole dancers. You can bring the family down Saturday morning and have a great breakfast for only 1$. Great place
And free lap dances for the kids!