The Radio Report

Foggy

all mayo is actually my cum
Donator

Shots fired, but it's totally not Opie.

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
[you really didn't think i was going to read all that twitter drivel? fwiw my listening was way down before opie was fired ... i like live and afternoons are about the only time my retired ass has to be busy, and jim and sam are on a different planet so an occasional dip into ellis is my world now. opie's off-air life is not on my radar, nor is his future. if a show emerges i will listen with morbid curiosity.]

:action-sm

@oldmandick comment?
Fuck you, @Faggy .

Comment?

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Just fucking wow. This is truly embarrassing.

Will @theradioreport be reporting on the premier of The Artie & Anthony Show tomorrow?

Ooooh, right, this neutral twitter account seems to only report on the non-happenings of @opieradio.

Last edited:

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
I've noticed even Ant has been taking subtle shots at @theradioreport The Opster again. It's too hard to resist smashing an insane narcissist.

LineBackerU

There is a good chance I am blocking you.
Donator
Did I read that correctly? Possibly starting in October? Time to revive Jocktober??
No. Jocktober was an Opie and Anthony bit. Opie, Anthony, and Jimmy's shows post AntH firing are so monumentally shitty, they have zero right to mock other shows.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Opie didn't even watch when Anthony smashed him on his show.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
So the Artie & Anthony show took a shot at The Opster. It seems once talks about Opie joining the show commenced, Ant was all like, "ooooooooooh, yeahhhhhhhh....now I remember....(what an insufferable twat he is)".

He's just a mean old crone.

Foggy

Donator
So the Artie & Anthony show took a shot at The Opster. It seems once talks about Opie joining the show commenced, Ant was all like, "ooooooooooh, yeahhhhhhhh....now I remember....(what an insufferable twat he is)".

He's just a mean old crone.
It speaks volumes when a creepy paedophile is preferred over Tits.

Did this idiot really think creating a new Twitter account with zero buzz would lead to some sort of renewed interest in hiring him as if the head of some station would think, "The only source reporting that anyone wants to hire Opie is a new Twitter account that only covers Opie rumors. I HAVE to throw money at him now!"

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Did this idiot really think creating a new Twitter account with zero buzz would lead to some sort of renewed interest in hiring him as if the head of some station would think, "The only source reporting that anyone wants to hire Opie is a new Twitter account that only covers Opie rumors. I HAVE to throw money at him now!"
Yes.

Foggy

Donator

Opie "accidentally" tweets a DM shortly after Anthony was fired.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator

And a totally not unexpected pattern seems to be developing. From a guy who used to slam celebs and politicians for not getting that the public sees right through their flimsy social media ploys, this is priceless.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator

So is this mysterious The Radio Report account now inactive since The Opster was called out on it?

Foggy

Donator
So is this mysterious The Radio Report account now inactive since The Opster was called out on it?
My sources have confirmed that while it's uncertain whether the account will remain active or not, he is a gigantic cunt.

Foggy

Donator

At least his followers are supportive.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Good Christ. So embarrassing.

The Opester trying to play the covert social media spinmaster, and his gimmicks are so incompetent and douchey that he manages to make the Rappin' Granny look cool and dignified in comparison.