The Radio Report

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
A challenge for the Titty Magnet or any other cranially disabled 'bagger out there ... Please find a post where I've defended any of this shit pile since the boy went to afternoons.

So ...

Fuck you, @Mags
Fuck you, @Yesterdays Hero

and for good measure ...

Fuck Faction Talk.

Comment?
You're really bad at taking a kick to the nuts when everyone else around here takes it fine.

@Pigdango gets a boot every once in a while. Mr. @LiddyRules also. @Bill Lehecka is a good egg with crotch shots and is beloved for it.

But anytime anyone gives you a groin trap you mewl like a newborn puppy.

Comment?

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
You're really bad at taking a kick ...
Grow a foot.

Here's what you've got ... a fan of the show who obsessively started a daily LT for the remnants of said show that drew no interest among most members. It was fun. Turds like you would drop in, hate for awhile, then dart away. A very few would sorta participate, but the show went to shit and that was pretty much it for me. So kick away, I'm sure you'll get tens of likes.

Oh yeah ...

Fuck You, @Yesterdays Hero

... because it's always a pleasure to watch a youngster struggle.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Grow a foot.

Here's what you've got ... a fan of the show who obsessively started a daily LT for the remnants of said show that drew no interest among most members. It was fun. Turds like you would drop in, hate for awhile, then dart away. A very few would sorta participate, but the show went to shit and that was pretty much it for me. So kick away, I'm sure you'll get tens of likes.

Oh yeah ...

Fuck You, @Yesterdays Hero

... because it's always a pleasure to watch a youngster struggle.
I already gave my kick. Take the hit. Don't be such a priss.

Foggy

all mayo is actually my cum
Donator
Says the man who calls himself Faggy.

I'm not a coot. I'm a dick.
Well played. Now get on your combine harvester and plough some wheat and lettuce, or whatever you do on that farm of yours.

You have to admit he does make some good points:

The best part is that the timestamp indicates that he was either referring to the Neil Degrasse Tyson interview (someone he's interviewed himself multiple times) or their discussion of the "Mad Pooper" in Colorado, which was funnier than anything Opie has done in years. It also means hes sitting around in the morning with nothing better to do than listen to the show that's in his old timeslot (or pretend to listen while blindly trashing content he hasnt heard). The dipshit can't even troll right.

Foggy

Donator
He's a bad person.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I would. My loathing would be unchanged, however.
Do you hate Sam and Artie now because they're the ones blocking the Anthony and Jimmy show? You can still hate Opie if you want, but he's not actively harming you anymore. Now it's Sam and Artie. We should all team up against Sam. It will be like old times.

MTJonny

Well-Known, well-loved and respected member
Donator
Do you hate Sam and Artie now because they're the ones blocking the Anthony and Jimmy show? You can still hate Opie if you want, but he's not actively harming you anymore. Now it's Sam and Artie. We should all team up against Sam. It will be like old times.
No one hates Opie because of what he was preventing. People hate Opie because Opie.

Foggy

Donator
Sam is practically Opie's untalented son at this point. Hate him too.