The real Jimmy

edt089

The latter. I think it's kinda silly too that he drags him along everywhere. You're right, no other comedian does that.
Jimmy drags Kenny around because he's completely incapable of doing normal human things like traveling, never mind the fact that his entire career is based around doing so. He's so afraid of being attacked by black/brown people everywhere he goes (but not because he's a racist...don't you dare call Jim a racist, he talked to Patrice and now Sherrod on a regular basis) that he has to have Kenny to be able to function properly on the road. He also doesn't fly anywhere and I assume he has no idea how to drive so Kenny is a requirement. Why he prefers the companionship of a guy even more socially retarded than himself as opposed to a real live girlfriend/wife? Who knows.

NotSoFast

Jimmy drags Kenny around because he's completely incapable of doing normal human things like traveling, never mind the fact that his entire career is based around doing so. He's so afraid of being attacked by black/brown people everywhere he goes (but not because he's a racist...don't you dare call Jim a racist, he talked to Patrice and now Sherrod on a regular basis) that he has to have Kenny to be able to function properly on the road. He also doesn't fly anywhere and I assume he has no idea how to drive so Kenny is a requirement. Why he prefers the companionship of a guy even more socially retarded than himself as opposed to a real live girlfriend/wife? Who knows.
He doesn't fly? Then how can he complain about American Airlines on a monthly basis yet keep flying with them every time?

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
He doesn't fly? Then how can he complain about American Airlines on a monthly basis yet keep flying with them every time?
Or that he always wants to take the first flight out. But then you actually have to listen to know Jimmy's travel tales.

edt089

You're right...but he's made it perfectly clear he doesn't fly from gig to gig a lot of the time and he also never seems to travel on vacation. For someone whose entire job is based around traveling to do gigs, Jim by and large tries to avoid flying and therefore his shows seem to be limited to just the US. You're right though, he was clearly flying United regularly enough to have made that huge rant/letter about it...but it begs the question of when and to where he is actually flying these days? I would hope that he is flying to different states for this tour he's on but for the most part it seems like he and Kenny road trip everywhere, which obviously makes the whole process infinitely more hectic and draining.

Of course he flies, he just drives to certain gigs that are close enough for him to do so. Of course he knows how to drive, he drove around the meat packing district all the time to pick up hookers. I don't think he's frightened of brown people at all.

Of course he flies, he just drives to certain gigs that are close enough for him to do so. Of course he knows how to drive, he drove around the meat packing district all the time to pick up hookers. I don't think he's frightened of brown people at all.
Jimmy is creepy and anti social but I didn't get a racist vibe when I met him.

Has anyone ever said he's a racist?

Christ, you people.

:action-sm
Of course he knows how to drive, he drove around the meat packing district all the time to pick up hookers. I don't think he's frightened of brown people at all.
Anyway, Jimmy was extremely nice to me. Kenny is a dick, but that's to be expected. :)

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Because the dynamic of the relationship makes Jimmy feel like a man.

Dicktator

I need a Vacation
Listening to a show from a few weeks back on youtube.

He doesn't like Bill Murray. What! fuck Jim Norton , unfunny piece of shit.

Tiny Tommy

Murray isn't particularly funny. He's just charming at being smarmy. When he started getting away from just playing himself turned up to 11 in every movie, it began to stink.

Then he started doing a bunch of weird art fag movies that can all fuck right off.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
I'm not surprised Jimmy doesn't like Bill Murray, presumably because Murray is older than him, more popular than him, and alive. However, I can imagine his criticism of Bill Murray would be along the lines of ....

"Fucking Ghostbusters. Uh uh. I ain't afraid of no ghosts. Childish garbage. You know what Richard Pryor was fucking doing in 1984? Uh...fucking Richard Pryor. He was busy...uh... it's Richard Fucking Pryor. Ghostbusters. Childish garbage. spit spit."

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
I'm not surprised Jimmy doesn't like Bill Murray, presumably because Murray is older than him, more popular than him, and alive. However, I can imagine his criticism of Bill Murray would be along the lines of ....

"Fucking Ghostbusters. Uh uh. I ain't afraid of no ghosts. Childish garbage. You know what Richard Pryor was fucking doing in 1984? Uh...fucking Richard Pryor. He was busy...uh... it's Richard Fucking Pryor. Ghostbusters. Childish garbage. spit spit."
He turned him down for a picture. Thats his basis for celebrity worship.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Jimmy is a jealous Tranny loving jerk off. Damn shame he wasn't in preforming in Orlando this weekend. He surely would have been at that gay club that got hit and we could finally be down with this cock sucker.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Jimmy is a jealous Tranny loving jerk off. Damn shame he wasn't in preforming in Orlando this weekend. He surely would have been at that gay club that got hit and we could finally be down with this cock sucker.
Youre down with cock suckers?

Actually, that explains a lot about you. Loud and proud, faggot.

Dicktator

I need a Vacation
Why would you do that?
I cancelled my XM Sub a long time ago. I do enjoy any show without Jimmy and I really like hearing Dan Soder so youtube is great for that, I can filter any shows I don't want. If anyone has a live stream link they would like to share P.M please

Has Jimmy as his handle, posts nothing but disdain for said name in his handle. :confused:

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
Die.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Yea man gotta tell ya' that is so ground breaking comedy from ol' Lil Jimmy today. The way he describes e rock shiting while drinking an ice tea. Just brilliant.

From me, to you.