The religion of peace PT.947

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
I wouldn't be surprised if the girls weren't beaten for this. We've seen before how girls get punished for being rap e victims.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7260314.stm

Saudi men arrested for 'flirting'
Young men in a shopping centre in Saudi Arabia (archive)
Relations between the sexes outside marriage is against the law
Prosecutors in Saudi Arabia have begun investigating 57 young men who were arrested on Thursday for flirting with girls at shopping centres in Mecca.

The men are accused of wearing indecent clothes, playing loud music and dancing in order to attract the attention of girls, the Saudi Gazette reported.

They were arrested following a request of the Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice.

The mutaween enforce Saudi Arabia's conservative brand of Islam, Wahhabism.

Earlier in the month, the authorities enforced a ban on the sale of red roses and other symbols used in many countries to mark Valentine's Day.

The ban is partly because of the connection with a "pagan Christian holiday", and also because the festival itself is seen as encouraging relations between the sexes outside marriage, punishable by law in the kingdom.

The Prosecution and Investigation Commission said it had received reports of such "bad" behaviour by 57 young men at a number of shopping centres in the holy city of Mecca, the Saudi Gazette said.

The guardians of some of the men defended their actions, however, saying they would regularly get together at the weekend to have fun without ever violating laws governing the segregation of the sexes, it added.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
You see these stories and you just have to think, what are the so called "royals" up to?

domelogic

Feb 16, 2005
Center Valley, Pa.
The Prosecution and Investigation Commission said it had received reports of such "bad" behaviour by 57 young men at a number of shopping centres in the holy city of Mecca, the Saudi Gazette said.

how the fuck do these people survive? bad behavior, it amazes me there are plenty of places in this world still living in the stone ages. move them off of oil rich lands and they become tribes in africa

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
Not related to the story at hand, but appropriate nonetheless.

Facing Terror by Carrie McDonnall.

Story of a woman who was, and still is, a Christian missionary. Went to Iraq because she had a great love for those people and wanted to spread the gospel to them. What happened?

Insurgent attack in 2004. She took 20 bullets, her husband - dead. She was asked what she thought of the Iraqi people, and if she would ever go back, and she basically said:

"The Iraqis were very welcoming people, very friendly to us, and they were eager to receive the help they needed, the help we were there to give them. I'm going to stay faithful to God's plans for me. If He wants me to go back and help the Iraqis again, I will."

This is why I laugh whenever Islam is called the "religion of peace". This is why I laugh to myself whenever I see someone, and I've seen it here on this board, try and equate Christianity, for all of its flaws (and it has many) as somehow on the equivalent level of being as bad as Islam. Not even fucking CLOSE. Here's a Christian who had EVERYTHING taken away from her by radical Muslims, and her response is that she still loves the Iraqis and that she believes it's God will that she still goes to help them.

As a friend of mine who's worked in the intelligence field said:

Tell me again how "all religious fundamentalism" is evil. Tell me again how ISLAM is the religion of peace. Moslems come to the West, steal, murder, ****, and live off our foolish largesse until they're ready to blow themselves up in the middle of a daycare center.

Christians go to the Middle East and give everything they have until they get shot. And then they wait until they're healed, and they get ready to do it all over again.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
yeah but christians also kill abortion doctors....all religious people are fuckin nuts.

In the words of George carlin.....Thou Shalt not kill... yet in the name of religeon MILLIONS OF DEAD MOTHERFUCKERS.

Vyce

Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
yeah but christians also kill abortion doctors.....
You can't even begin to compare the numbers of abortion doctors (and abortion clinic workers) and those murders committed by Muslim extremists against their enemies. You can't even compare them in terms of how many Muslim jihadists kill of their OWN people.

Again, you can hold the opinion that all religious people are nuts, but in comparing the two major religions of the world, their crazies are just NOT equivalent. The statistics alone demonstrate that.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
You can't even begin to compare the numbers of abortion doctors (and abortion clinic workers) and those murders committed by Muslim extremists against their enemies. You can't even compare them in terms of how many Muslim jihadists kill of their OWN people.

Again, you can hold the opinion that all religious people are nuts, but in comparing the two major religions of the world, their crazies are just NOT equivalent. The statistics alone demonstrate that.
I think his point was more that both religions still turn a blind eye to their respective "crazies".

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
I think his point was more that both religions still turn a blind eye to their respective "crazies".
You see this is where I say this opinion is understated. Christians turn a blind eye to the crazies. Muslims give a little, private cheer.

Capt.Caveman

Totally unlikeable
Jan 13, 2005
closer to a playground then allowed by law
You see this is where I say this opinion is understated. Christians turn a blind eye to the crazies. Muslims give a little, private cheer.
private? they danced in the streets after 9/11. they are fuckin scum they all should fuckin die. I hate them all. you can't even come close to comparing religious fanatic christians and muslims.

Vyce

Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
I consider that a weak point, because I've seen far more Christians, in this country especially but abroad as well, condemn those who commit abortion bombings or assassinations, than I see Muslims out there coming down on Islamic extremism.

Also, those Muslims who do criticize Islam, usually don't live too long after the fact. Look at Ayaan Hirsi Ali; she literally has to live with bodyguards due to the threats and fatwahs that have been issued against her.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
I consider that a weak point, because I've seen far more Christians, in this country especially but abroad as well, condemn those who commit abortion bombings or assassinations, than I see Muslims out there coming down on Islamic extremism.

Also, those Muslims who do criticize Islam, usually don't live too long after the fact. Look at Ayaan Hirsi Ali; she literally has to live with bodyguards due to the threats and fatwahs that have been issued against her.
Well, separate the difference in governments most Christians live vs Muslims. I think if we lived in a Christian fundamentalist government you'd see a more public happiness for things like Abortion bombings.

Our separation of church and state prevents such non-sense since it would be seen as insensitive and politically damaging. I mean, Jerry Falwell and all those pieces of shit said that Katrina was punishment from God for the gays! It's just slightly more politically correct than cheering in the streets at an abortion clinic fire.

Just because the media doesn't have a way to film what goes on in their heads doesn't mean the fundamentalist Evangelical ass holes don't give a private little cheer just like the rag heads.