The return of Wackbaggers... post your wallpapers

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
By the way, MISTER PRESIDENT, one of the ideas of this thread is that we all get to see what icons you have on your desktop.

I personally don't see a reason to have any icons other than the trash can.

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Haha I love this one. I'd leave my mask on to pick a fight too. It's safer that way. If I were A-rod that day, Varitek would have had a little trouble with the back swing on my next at bat...right in the ear hole.

commish13

Jesus shooter! Why so many icons on the desktop? So unwieldy.

commish13

Also, Glenn, you're the president. You should be able to screen cap. It's very simple.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
Damn shooter, get another shortcut.....:icon_eek:
Jesus shooter! Why so many icons on the desktop? So unwieldy.
Yeah I need to clean it up.

I hate when people have their entire desktop filled with icons and I'm usually good about keeping them to a minimum but I haven't cleaned up my desktop in awhile.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
I change it up every few weeks... this is my latest one

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff

The wallpaper is a picture I took at the WWII Weekend at the Mid-Atlantic Air Museum in Reading, PA. One of these years it won't be so damn humid and hazy on the weekend they have that and I'll get some really good shots.

commish13

On Windows there's a button on your keyboard that says "prnt scrn"

Click that and it acts like hitting ctrl C to copy something. Then open Paint or some program like that and paste it in. Simple.

Stalker2

Press Alt and PrintScreen @ your desktop.go to start.go to all programs.go to accessories.scroll to paint.go to edit select paste.go to file select save.filename:type a name
saveastype:JPEG

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.

The wallpaper is a picture I took at the WWII Weekend at the Mid-Atlantic Air Museum in Reading, PA. One of these years it won't be so damn humid and hazy on the weekend they have that and I'll get some really good shots.
Your camera must be nice and quick, because the propellers look stationary.

What are you using there sir?

Or is it gliding? :p

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
This is my current one - actually I've been using this one for about 2 years because I like it. It's reflective of "me". Isn't it purdy?