The Return of WHAT THE HELL IS THAT???

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff

stevec said:
The Return of WHAT THE HELL IS THAT???: We're bringing back one of the more disgusting events the O&A SHOW has ever done. It's What the Hell is that?, where you get to come in, show us something on your body that you CAN NOT identify (growth, bump, legion, pustule, carbunkle, limb, or otherwise) and we get to examine, diagnose (no, not really) and most importantly...point and laugh. EMAIL TRAVIS WITH ALL YOUR CONTACT INFO IF YOU WANT IN

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
I can't wait. I hope some good, gross-out is had by all.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
I love this bit ... hope they get lots of icky stuff :)

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
Wasnt this originally supposed to be on at the end of June ? If so Im assuming that it got scratched after the Homeless Charlie debacle.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
The show is on August 2nd.

Yippee!
:D

CyndiTork

Diehard Since WAAF Days
Has the been enough people signed up? I know as of yesterday's show the amount of entrants was way down.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
Hopefully there will be at least a handful of people. Im really looking forward to this.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Make sure Vos is entered. I want to know know whats up with the ear, and where his Jew gold is.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Here's a question. The prize for craziest thing is an iPhone. But what if the craziest thing is a really bad cancer? I mean like really bad? Isn't it unfair to give him the iPhone?

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
Should be awesome radio, as long as a bunch of weirdos e-mail Travis, but most of em' probably can't handle e-mail, so I hope a lot of freaks just, show up.

Here's a question. The prize for craziest thing is an iPhone. But what if the craziest thing is a really bad cancer? I mean like really bad? Isn't it unfair to give him the iPhone?
Well, its not like the phone could possibly make the guy's chances of survival any worse. Are you saying its a waste of a phone because cancerman won't be able to use it with his pudding ears?

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Well, its not like the phone could possibly make the guy's chances of survival any worse. Are you saying its a waste of a phone because cancerman won't be able to use it with his pudding ears?
Exactly.

IDidItAll

I've got a bump on my head that is leaking ooze and that no-good Travis won't respond to my e-mails!!

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Kind of off-topic but I never heard the original "What The Hell Is That?" Who's voice is it in the promos who says "What's the prognosis, what the hell do you think it is?"

Kind of off-topic but I never heard the original "What The Hell Is That?" Who's voice is it in the promos who says "What's the prognosis, what the hell do you think it is?"
I think its the actual dude with the....affliction. Was it the dude with the cancerous growth in his mouth?

The shit that they used to get away with at WNEW was unreal man. Best radio ever.

Carolina Kike

World's Only Redneck Kike
Travis just responded to me. He asked me to come in. I'm going to be on the show. Trust me, I'm going to win this thing, hands down.

Carolina Kike

World's Only Redneck Kike
I hope I can raise the funds to get there.

I have an extra hole in my dick. Like a second urethral opening.

Probably Stoned

I am not good at this.[edited]
I could so win this....But I'm not in the position to leave Ca. anytime soon :(.

I know what the hell it is.....its my right testie, but it sure don't look like one, more like a rotten avocado. Oh well.